Topic: Robocop vs the Terminator

i was looking through so stuff on IMDB and came across this movie. its sounds like complete crap, but i was wondering if anyone had seen it?

Re: Robocop vs the Terminator

WTF? I have never in my life have ever heard about this as a movie. I know that they put out comic book series with both of them facing off against one another. But never a movie.

hey my bad, i was looking through an actors list and saw it and didnt actually look at it, and just assumed it was a movie. id like to apologize for that.

Oh ok that explains it. Oh no problem Death. Shit happens. LOL

If this were a poll my vote would go for the Terminator.

yah, terminator would rock the robohobo anyday.

Hell no!  Robocop would own!

This was a game for sega i think I remember playign sumthign liek this when i was a kid pretty kickass let me rephase it I remeber watchign my asshole bro play and kickass with it I may have played it once

if it WAS Robocop vs the Terminator i'd pick water....  smile but one movie i wanna see is "SMURF"S v.s. PREDATOR" big_smile

Terminator all the way

yeah terminator is more hardcore than robo but robo is cool nonetheless

That *would* be a good poll. tongue I'd hafta say Terminator as winner, since Robocop was almost killed in the orig and way vunerable to injury since he's exposed in a lot of ways, being essentially human. As opposed to zee all-robot Arnold. lol

wd-40 could get some excellent product placement in this movie. i would end the movie with a nascar crew sneaking up on both of them and taking them apart in under 8 seconds and using the parts to make an indestructible car.