Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

Secretariat

THE BENCHWARMERS [2006] rewatch

What a crazy movie very funny. That's one of the few that are translated in true Quebecker slang which is always funny. Best was Slapshot, Paul Newman cursing in QUebecker was nuts. Tabarnak!!! lol

So yep, pretty cool one before hiding in Nightmare World.

8/10

Crossing Over: I had never heard of this one. Found it on Netflix, and watched it with my wife. We both really liked it and are recommending it HIGHLY. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0924129/
8.5/10

Last edited by Underdog (2013-07-05 20:18:34)

^^^
Oh yes, a very incredible one that is.
Harrison Han Solo Ford, Liotta, Ashley Judd and everybody else are amazing in this. A true blast it is. smile

re watched " The Shawshank Redemption"( 1994) . compelling.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-07-06 03:19:10)

^^^
An awesome one.

LES MISÉRABLES [2012]

My favorite book gone movie and it was a very good adaptation. Wondeful performances, Anne Hathaway was so damn perfect it's nuts. Amanda Seyfried is has HOOOT as she ever is and Hugh Wolverine Jackman was great too. But the little girl man, wooooooow!!!

Brilliant story and brilliant film. I LOOOVED IT!!! Was worth the long wait lemme tell you. big_smile

666.666.666.666.666.666/10

TWINS [1988]

A great funny classic. Schwartzie and De Vito are great but man, Kelly Preston's boobs, yummy. lol

8/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-06 13:29:47)

BACK TO THE FUTURE [1985]

Man what a great one. The Doc is just awesome so is J. Fox. Hilarious movie from beginning to end. big_smile

666.666.666/10

Savages

LEGALLY BLONDE 2: Red, White And Blonde [2003] rewatch

I'm in looove with Reese Whiterspoon, that girl is way too hot and way too talented. A very nice way to start my night this is. Kick ass comedy with gorgeous babes. Oh yeah baby.

666.666.666/10

SHOWTIME [2002]

Eddie Murphy and De Niro in an hilarious comedy that makes me laugh like mad since it started. Also glad that Captain Kirk is into that. A very fun one to start the night. YAY!!!

9/10

Ted

Crocodile Dundee

This is the End (2013)

This is was really good and very funny movie, there some decent funny so-what gory death in this movie.

Creatures will really well made and in way funny as well and I Just found the ending to little be odd and bit chesses but its kinda of works with the rest of the movie in the odd way.

For me some jokes missed the mark, early on in the movie but I found most of the movie really funny,

There was some dull scenes in between calmer scenes which I found a little dull.

7 out of 10 really good

^^^
Can't wait to see that one, looks great.

LE NOM DES GENS [2010]

Jacques Gamblin, Sara Forestier which is so freaking cute and very good all the time and Jacques Boudet. A stuck up veterinarian that hides his jewish origins starts a love affair with a chick that as the habit to sleep with men to convert their right wing thing to her left beliefs. A great story full of really cool lines and a fantastic acting by everybody. The meal with the parents of the guy and the girl was freaking HILARIOUS as mad. Another gret french little piece.

10/10

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmoelreayO1qg4blro1_500.gif

LUCKY YOU [2007] rewatch

What a great movie to wake up to. I gotta admit that I've always been a damn insane fan of Drew Barrymore and she proves once more why in this one. She's perfect. Great cast in this too, Bana, Duvall, Downey Jr H3LL, even Fallon shows up. big_smile

And as it annoys some people [ won't say names just Monkey lol ] my 666 rating system, I decided I won't rate any of them anymore. Anyways, YOU KNOW I LIKE THEM ALL. Except one yes. So there...

Abduction

The Kid

Drive (2011)

Just, just Ryan Gosling <3

^^^
Oh yep man, what a cool one this is, loved it. But more for Carey Mulligan than Fosling although he is great in this but her man, she's perfection. big_smile

MISS CONGENIALITY [2000]

THAT is one of my favorite comedies EVER. I told you I loved Beauty Pageant stuff and you add Sandra Bulock, incredibly great in this Michael Caine and also freaking Captain Kirk and you have a very cool and funny as H3LL movie. Yup, worth watching a million times like I do. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-10 21:01:03)

6 Degrees of Hell

Trainspotting

Trance, very good movie too.

The Heat.  I freely and unashamedly cop to having a long-standing crush on Sandra Bullock.  Her movies aren't usually all that great, but she's usually really good in them.  Same goes with this one.  Melissa McCarthy actually grates on your nerves after a while but Sandy drops yet another appealing performance.  There's just something about that broad, makes me want to lick the soles of her feet...and I HATE feet.  Just sayin'.

Anyway, a number of small chuckles and a few decent belly laughs, but overall, enh.  Bullock's definitely the best thing about it.

^^^
She's marvellous. Loving her, she is always spot on.
But her best ever for me is definitely Murder By Numbers. Crazy good performance.

Watched this oh sooo damn great one again last night.

COLD MOUNTAIN [2003] rewatch

Man, actors I love totally and Nicole Kidman proves why she's in my top ever list of actresses, she's amazing in this. And man, Jude Law Rocks as he always does, dig the guy, he is so great. Cool to see Natalie Portman a bit too. But the one that steals the show is absolutely Renée Zrllweger, what an awesome delivery into this it was mad. Great and extremely touching story, made me cry again. And I like how it was set in the secession war. Fantastic images. Yup, a fantastic one it is.

Jurassic Park 1 and 2
Django Unchained