Topic: Vote for Barry's Ball

lol I didn't mean the way it sounded, but you can vote for what happenes to Barry Bonds 756 Homerun ball.

http://www.vote756.com/marcecko/

Re: Vote for Barry's Ball

My vote with the his ball is not getting it. Barry Bonds doesn't deserve that record and i hope he never goes into the hall of fame period. Who gives a crap about him and his damn record. And one more thing i would like to add. If i had that ball i would go to his house, knock on his door, stand in front of him, and burn that ball right in his face and tell him that he doesn't deserve any of the attention he's getting.

I voted to brand the asterisk on it.  I think that would be hilarious to see in the Hall of Fame.

He broke the record, so be it. Put it in the Hall Of Fame. But if Marc Ecko is dumb enouf to pay $752,467 for a baseball I guess he dumb enouf to decide on what to do with it. The better story here is the guy who came up with the baseball has made some money off of it, good for him.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

My vote with the his ball is not getting it. Barry Bonds doesn't deserve that record and i hope he never goes into the hall of fame period. Who gives a crap about him and his damn record. And one more thing i would like to add. If i had that ball i would go to his house, knock on his door, stand in front of him, and burn that ball right in his face and tell him that he doesn't deserve any of the attention he's getting.

Very well said......except, I would knock on his front door and when he opened it throw the ball as hard as I could at the ole nut sack lol.:lol:

I have never liked Barry Bonds and I don't think he deserves to be the home run king or be in the Hall of Fame either cause he cheated.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Very well said......except, I would knock on his front door and when he opened it throw the ball as hard as I could at the ole nut sack lol.:lol:

I have never liked Barry Bonds and I don't think he deserves to be the home run king or be in the Hall of Fame either cause he cheated.

I guess you voted to banish it then?  Thats what I voted

Yep, I voted to banish it.:lol:

banish it and him  big_smile