Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

LA VIE D'ADÈLE [BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR] [2013]

Man Léa Seydoux is a french actress I've always LOVED and this adaptation of an AWESOME comic done by Tardi, La Vie Extraordinaire d"Adèle Blanc Sec. FANTASTIC ride into fantasy land.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Extrao … _Blanc-Sec

WHAT AN AMAZING RIDE!!!

French film makers are GODS well Demons rather. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-12 18:58:04)

Masters of the universe

I, ROBOT [2004] rewatch

Man, I'm a HUGE fan of Robots and in this one, I loved how they used Assimov's law. The Robots in this are so damn good looking it's nuts. I like how the relation between Will and Sonny evolves but miss Moynahan steals the show, she's amazing in this. Fantastic ending too. A very nice one that I like everytime I see it.

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Bullet To The Head. 7/10

Iron Man (1)

COLLEGE [2008] rewatch

Ahhh loving Haley Bennett. Especially in this one where she gets topless. Oh yesss. But a very cool teen comedy with hilarious scenes all over.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-14 15:11:01)

An old favorite Sammo Hung/Jackie Chan/Yuen Biao flick, Twinkle, Twinkle Lucky Stars.  Like most Hung flicks there's more than a little lame slapstick revolving around a group of losers trying to get laid, but the martial arts action is razor sharp and exquisite.

Snow White and the Huntsman

THE ILLUSIONIST [2006]

Man what a cast. Norton, Giamatti, Sewel and the sublime Jessica Biel. Pretty solid story but the most wonderful of it all, aside the escellent acting was the cinematography which threw in my face beautiful images. And the twist at the end, I did exactly the same as Giamatti does when he discovers it. lol

Zodiac Directors Cut

THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE [2010] rewatching it on TV

What a great movie this is. Of course, Nic Cage is in it and I love everything he does. BUT it also has the great Alfred Molina which is fantastic in this one, his character is sick. But how can I not like a movie with the lovely and very talented Teresa Palmer AND MONICA freaking BELLUCCI??? Not possible. Yup very cool one. Glad to see it again

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-16 19:29:53)

Suburban Commando

WAR HORSE [2011]

Another great Spielberg one with a very touching war story. Like always in  a Spielberg film, it's got amazing images. Loved it as I love horses.

Started re watching Almost Famous had to stop and say how much I love this movie. Glad I have the Bootleg Cut it makes an awesome movie even better

Last edited by KillerClown (2013-07-17 20:07:03)

^^^
Insanely great movie. Kate is just phenomenal in this. Well so is everyone really.

SUSHI GIRL [2012]

Well this movie is truely SICK. Some actors I never heard of but that deliver a truely good performance. Best is Tony Todd playing Duke, he's wild. Another one is the Max dude that is just freaking insane, Andy Mackenzie. And oh, not to forget Mark Skywalker Hamill, the guy he pkays is wild. And the Sushi Girl man, what a beauty. She's got an awesome body that we see bare naked all the movie long, guys eat sushi placed on her naked body. Cortney Palm is the actress. That's not the sushi I'd eat. lol

Oh and Trejo makes a short appearance with a guess what in his hands. Yup, a machete, of course.

Extremely WILD as mad ride this is.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-18 01:25:42)

THE HOBBIT [2012] rewatch

My second time watching it and I gotta say that I enjoyed it much more than the first time. And damn Gandalf is truely amazing, he rocks like nobody ever did. EVER!!! I like how he still has his thing with birds very cool. And it was nice to see Golum back, he's nuts and funny.
The wolves are truely badass so are the rock giants. A pretty cool rewatch which is definitely NOT the last.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-18 23:40:33)

AMERICAN REUNION [2012]

Man was great to see the gang back. Been a while. Stifler is even more a freaking douchebag now than before. His tearing up the JetSkys in the back of the truck was mad. lol

But oh man, Kara, the girl he used to babysit is hot. What an incredible pair of boobs.

Fun story, hilarious lines. A very nice coming back to the gang I always loved. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-19 18:43:20)

Here Comes The Boom

Exit Wounds

PunBB bbcode test

One of the strangest movies I've ever seen. 4/10

Last edited by BubRub (2013-07-20 17:51:01)

BASIC INSTINCT 2 [2006]

Of course I prefer the first one but I still like the way Catherine Tremel is in this one more though. Sharon is even more sick in this one I think. What an other absolutely fantastic performance in this one. Morrissey isn't half bad either. LOVE this movie.

And Sharon's naked boobs too, damn yesss!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-21 06:39:46)

SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE [1998]

What a great movie. Of course it is, I'm a huge fan of Gwyneth and lemme tell you, Fiennes is great as Shakespear too. But the best of the movie is definitely Judi Dench as the Queen. Woah that woman is always amazing. Yup, pretty cool one that I wonder how the H3LL I haven't seen it before. Well now I did and enjoyed. Sweet.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-22 19:53:05)

THE GIFT [2000]

What a crazy great cast this has got. Cate Blanchett, Katie Holmes and Hilary Swank together, not to forget Keanu Reeves, Kinnear and that Ribisi dude. Cool. Was surprised but should have thought that it's Raimi that directed. Another cool fact is that it's Billy Bob Thornton that wrote it. Nice. Pretty intense story with a badass ending.

Very fun watch that was.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-22 23:56:15)

BLACK EYED DOG [2006]

Very cool canadian drama about a girl which works as a waitress and there's a serial killer that escaped from jail. Great performance by Sonya Salomaa who's the lead girl and also Nadia Litz who plays her sister. Also cool to see James Hyndman and David Boutin, 2 great Quebecker actors that I love. Pretty damn cool movie.