Topic: Star Wars VS Star Trek, who'll win???

2 different worlds, 2 mad bunch of fans.
I know there's lots of Trekies out there but I'm personaly much more a Star Warsonian one.

WHAT ABOUT YOU???

Re: Star Wars VS Star Trek, who'll win???

Star wars and I dont look back. Until the new star trek movies came out I thought star trek was dumb.

I wasn't much on Star Trek, but I loved Star Trek: The Next Generation.  Still, with the original Star Wars being the first film I actually remember seeing in the theater (summer before my 6th birthday) and having grown up with the original trilogy, I guess I fit into the SW camp.

not a fan of eithier

Star Wars, and even at that it's a bit of a stretch because I am not a fan of either really.

Have fun at Spacebattles.com.  (I have no affiliation.)
Bunch of folks did CGI battles of Star Trek/Star Wars/Bab5/Battlestar Galactica crossover space battles.  They're like 10 years old, so the graphics aren't great, but the scenes are nice.

I love the mythology of star wars..........well I can remember the story. Can't say that about star trek. The only thing that comes to mind when I think of star trek is spock and the ship. Come on laser sword fighting. I'm not ashame to admit I geeked out when I heard Disney bought the star wars rights and would be making the 3 remaining movies.

Yeah I saw that azathoth, pretty cool stuff.

mike, yes they sold to Disney. Can't wait to see what comes up.

I can't say I'm a fan of Star Trek but it still holds a nice place in my heart, grew up watching the TV show back then. Dr McCoy, Chekov and man, Scotty.

Star Trek to me is a few simple words.

Beam me up Scotty. big_smile

But my all times favorite Star Trek movie is Nemesis without any doubt...

Lando Calrissian does a Karaoke in the Cantina. Sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF44EDcjBeg

I absolutely love them both. I grew up watching the Next Generation, and the original trilogy of Star Wars. But Star Trek has been more consistant, I've enjoyed every series to some degree and the same could be said for their movies. THe last 3 Star Wars movies were sub par so I will give the edge to the Trek.

Strange how I like the last Star Wars more, way much more than the first 3. I'm probably the only one like that though or one of the very few.

But yeah, you're definitely a Trekie more I think. big_smile

Might have grown up on Star Trek but as soon as A New Hope came out, I was gone to the Darth Sith side. And said to H3LL Kirk and Spock.  Hehehe

I will say that the Clone Wars cartoon was much better than the old Star Trek cartoon, though it wasn't without its charms.

Didn't even know there was a Star Trek cartoon.
Shows how much I'm definitely out of this Trekie world. lol

It's old, it's with the original crew.

Probably showed in the same time as the 70s TV series I was watching.

Gotta say that I like Captain Picard much more than Kirk. He annoyed me, didn't like his decisions.

I like Kirk, but I'm a Picard man myself.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/b1/df/66b1df2c8755b333b502dc1fdfc9507e.jpg

That says it all. big_smile

there is room for both
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HwGqnQATCio/T4XqIpvsvvI/AAAAAAACuCM/-57w1HVCmXg/s1600/Star-Trek-Sexy-Girls-01.jpg

And even more!!! big_smile

Sasha Grey baby!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cb3060e5f3072eb8e96cfa63f12d590d/tumblr_mfwvtbtdpP1rm71zdo1_500.jpg