Topic: Cozy Chilling Bedtime Stories

Hey guys!

Has anybody read book Cozy Chilling Bedtime Stories by P. Gibey? I've done it for 2 times now and find it so much cool!!
Found it in city library deep in the shels, yet think it's one of the best books I've read so far.

Pretty much scary, as well as a little bit erotic, that's what everyone loves, isn't it? smile)

Last edited by Carlos256 (2013-07-22 04:17:55)

Re: Cozy Chilling Bedtime Stories

Never read it but looks cool. Although as for Erotic reading NOTHING will ever be as great as Anais Nin... NOT EVEN 50 Shades Of Grey will. big_smile

Via Amazon:
---------------

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Highly recommended
By Juan Carlos on July 2, 2013
Format: Paperback
Wanna recommend u all one of my favourites, yet not so much well known. U can find buch of stories which will grab u right into the story, and u won't be able to stop reading nor to move out of the bed. Pretty much scary, as well as a little bit erotic, that's what everyone loves, isn't it? smile) Oh well, the book is Cosy Chilling Bedtime Stories by Gibey. There's a discount on it right now, so it's real must have!!!
--------------

Bad form.

UGH!!! Aaaarrrr!!!

You always surprise me my Lord HM Monkey Knight. You should be president. I vote for you. lol

Even though it was me first, just love that book smile advertise-like it seems, cause I wanna share my great feelings of that book smile

Fair enough.  You proved you care enough to come back and face the monkey.  Who am I to stand in the way of such passion?

On the subject of chilling bedtime stories, one I've always liked very much is Shyamalan's Lady In The Water. The illustrations are just wonderful. And what a cool story. Got it right after it was mentioned in the bonus of the DVD and can't say that I regret it.

http://a1204.g.akamai.net/7/1204/1401/06061311011/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/11330000/11330668.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-22 06:35:23)