Re: v/h/s/2

Damn man their posters art is truely WILD!!! Woah!!!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/VHS-2-Poster.jpg

Tony Moore did that poster. He's the only reason I read the first volume of The walking Dead. Great artist

^^  I love the film Alien for the atmosphere and because it was the first time I ever saw an "alien creature" space film that struck a chord with me . I remember being on the edge of my seat watching as they navigated through the spaceship hoping the Alien didn't pop out and attack them.. because when an Alien attacks ---you're done. 
I love Aliens because it was a film about Ripley having to go back and face them.. We saw a lot more of the Xeno's and the Mother.  plus.  " get away from her -you bitch ! " come on, you gotta love that .

^^^
That's my all time favorite movie line...
And my other one is It's a Queen, she'll breed, you'll die.

Nothing will ever come close to these for me. They ROCK!!!

It's a shame that zombie poster is actually better than the actual segment itself.

I'm going to watch this tonight. I've been itching to see it. Good to see it has some favorable reviews here.

I forgot if I saw the first one because I got it mixed up with "something tapes"

I thought this was ok. I liked the eyeball story but I thought the one with the Koreans killing themselves and the devil at the end was kind of stupid and I am sick of zombies

It was okay. Nothing great, but worth a watch. The zombie biker story was the weakest. I get what they were going for. OOOh look, zombie POV. But it fell flat. The wraparound story was the best. Too bad they didn't go into more detail with it.

The reason no one done a zombie POV before is because they knew it was a bad idea. It's just boring, it really is.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Liked the first one, save one segment.

Let me guess...the one that takes place at that lake in the woods?

MistressOf Horror wrote:

this an example of a sequel surpassing the original. Much like Aliens to Alien.

I realize these things are a matter of subjective opinion...but good Lord!  "Aliens" as superior to the original "Alien?"  Its just a dumb action flick, compared to the masterpiece that is "Alien."

I saw them both in the theater during their original release, and seeing the original "Alien" in 1979 will always be one of the most terrifying memories of my life.  During "Aliens," I just kept wondering if Schwarzenegger was going to show up.  I mean, its not actually a bad movie in and of itself, but its a hugely inferior sequel.