Topic: Skype "Hello" Thread 2013 Announcements

Monkey Movie Nights are now back!

For the newbies-
We (HM members) will pick a few movies to watch on any given night while chatting on Skype.  Think MST3K over the internet.  We don't stream the movies over Skype, you need your own local copy of the film(s).  Keep on the lookout for announcements (which anyone can post).

LoudLon wrote:

Pffhttt!  I've seen everything including a gorilla destroying the Vatican with... something.

https://59f21ade-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/monkey_piranha_vatican.gif?attachauth=ANoY7cqcMQLmefTiCWRm-642jOwfMn-qh0V0ejWsMN2bUhK_OAXpQ1V3h824K_U-8HbKHABUn-1oS5vWFx9ykN0e6pfNs2gsrEcZfCe-IeXWOTrN7AO867Sxmi3FF6c4BUjv6J9exdSNZrta-14dFlmVFDMNZ3PYrPy0NZuO2Qex6LrlZw7-WxGo65SQ5-UVNwjrpyj2aoAC8CJC6IM0oOEChg5KkfaumRytoRmKjHg7ke_j03cwNgOzpq35_2QZt3jubXVk-wcMQPqNpZPMLaEeL64G0I9Nbg%3D%3D&attredirects=0

It is time to refresh HM's Skype thread- a lot of people and ideas have fallen by the wayside the past 6 months or so.  This displeases monkeys' bowels.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8L8uhbYaXHomvwznfRnfH5jwc06tok4y1tCghkVZUb8SykA9IUA

Kudos to Lon, Panda, HQ, Crispy, PyroPiranha, Vas, and especially to Golem for his persistence while the rest of us (i.e., me) took a vacation.

OK, I'm looking at a 2 movie mini-Movie Night at the end of August or beginning of September.  Just something to wet the appetite for HM's Halloween Fest 2013.  I'll announce a "Help Me For HorrorFest" thread later on so you most find & lovely folks can share your opinions.

Re: Skype "Hello" Thread 2013 Announcements

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Movie-Night.jpg

alas i may never go on skype again sad 
( don't ask why, you won't get an answer)

I'll help pick the movies if you want, and will be back on Skype in due time. I just lost all my software and haven't got around to downloading it again.

@Wolfy- your bollocks shall be missed, my friend.
@Scav- Cool.

One week. Ohhhhh yeeesss one freaking week. Yeepee. big_smile

I guess it would help to tell you that the new convo title is
HM 7/24/2013.

Silly monkey.

wee. Very exciting.

Today is 7/26/2013.  I'll be periodically on Skype for the weekend.

Saturday night would be cool to catch a movie or 2.  Also, some discussion on HFest's movie list. 

Just stop by and say "Hi" or drop off a few movies ideas.

Golem and I are planning on watching VHS2 in a bit.

^ I'd put it with the same way I view Grave Encounters 2, they could of had something good but just rushed the hell out of it.

G-Mack wants to view it.  I'll pretty much watch anything that I haven't seen.  If I stay awake or not is a different story...

Well it works but I have no idea what I should do now. I'm such a noob.
I'm logged in with my Facebook account so it shows Christian Plourde as my user name.

I looked you up. There's a bunch of people with your name.
Add me MoonRaven big_smile

You can add me as well, Punk:

loud_lon

Ok cool.

Yeah same on Facebook, bunch of peeps trying hard to be me. They aren't EVIL enough. lol

I registered a new account for EvilkXnPunk but that doesn't seem to work. So I log with Facebook.

But I'm rebooting it right away. And fun will begin after I've added you. Yeeepeee. Been waiting sooo loooooooooooong!!! YAY!!!

I don't freaking see you loud_lon.

And MoonRaven are you moonraven???

Oh, I'm not on at the moment.  I don't get a lot of Skype time when family's visiting and right now is no exception.  That I've been able to sit here and browse for the last couple hours is only because they've been watching a movie; once it's over (which will be shortly) my mom will interrupt me to ask if she can check her email, then she'll play a couple hours of Jewel Quest 2, effectively putting an end to my 'net time for the night. lol

But no worry.  Just send an invite and I'll accept it when I do log on. smile

kXnPunk wrote:

How can I send you an invite??? roll

It's been a while since I've been on...I think you just look up the name and add it as a friend...it'll send me something saying "dude wants to add you as a friend" and I click "fuckin' a" or something like that. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

yep smile

MoonRaven wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

yep smile

you are also very nice smile