Re: Introduce Yourself

A very nice welcome to our MADhouse Lovecraft. Have fun in the best place online ever. big_smile

Hi Lovecraft, welcome to the asylum!  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

Finally, another Lovecraft fan!  The heathens here can't tell the difference from a Tindalos Hound and Shub-Niggurath.  sad

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_icyU1rE7RMY/SzT1IWnKcUI/AAAAAAAAETY/fyKW90iSnDQ/AdvSuitesWelcomeMonkey87w.jpg

^^^
Oh but I sure can. Lovecraft fan I am too.

azathoth wrote:

Hi Lovecraft, welcome to the asylum!  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

Finally, another Lovecraft fan!  The heathens here can't tell the difference from a Tindalos Hound and Shub-Niggurath.  sad

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_icyU1rE7RMY/SzT1IWnKcUI/AAAAAAAAETY/fyKW90iSnDQ/AdvSuitesWelcomeMonkey87w.jpg

Ahem, I believe it was me that pointed out there were ghouls in Dream Quest not mountains of madness. lol
Yanking your chain monkey boy. lol

^^
OK, you 2 are not heathens, just pineapple-flavored panthers of shadows.

^^^
Hahaha Well I like that better. Strange but better. lol

I was thinking maybe I needed a re-intro. I haven't been here a a loooong ass time. How the hell is everyone?? God, I have missed this place.

OH YESSS!!!
Happy to see you back miss, you've been missed. A lot.
Hopefully everything goes well for you. And good luck checking out all the threads and posts you missed, you have a lot to go through. lol

I guess I'll have to re-add you to Skype.  Welcome back.

Now that I have time. See what happens, you delete me and I come back to haunt you.

welcome back Ms Gorefiend. yes you have been very much missed.

Found this place while looking into Lee Vervoort's films. Glad I did find it, feels like a good place to me. I enjoy horror a lot but am into films in general, and have a couple of short horror film ideas I'm trying to get motivated on. So I'm here mostly for the Indie film side of things.
Anyway, hello all.

^

I am sure you will like it here. We may be all maniacs but we are a welcoming family of maniacs.

Greetings and salutations,

Welcome to the craziest MADhouse this Universe knows. And I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, most of us do. big_smile

greetings, i'm new in the forums, i've been following horror-movies.ca for a couple of years now, i've been a horror movie fan since i was scared silly by Dawn of the Dead 1978 in fourth grade, ever since then i've been hooked, i've been hesitant to get involved with the forums up until now

Great to see new blood! Haha...

Hello Stepstone and Cthulhu ('sup buddy, lol ).  Welcome to the asylum.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

http://api.ning.com/files/ZEQdxVJAZqL9cOGOAy-aHJViq4-Q2v6deK1QfvaxAFcEzpzYNqajWukXeBzLJR6wyLfaHWhfOa1blNegsOqQbp8K5I582WOW/WelcomeMonkey.jpg

very happy to find this forum....i've always been a nerd for punk rock, metal, comics, magic, and of course HORROR!!! ever since a kid, horror films held a special place in my heart and mind....as a little kid, i seldom liked disney, but always liked horror....aladdin was dope though....my girlfriend thinks im weird because i listen to theme music from horror films for fun...(it was always you helen)..but thats me!!! i have to say, my all time favorite horror movie is Hellraiser....i know most cant pick their all time favorite....but i read Hellbound Heart in the 6th grade, then i found the movie, Hellraiser.....i cant wait for the reboot....anyways, im glad i am amongst horror nerds....

Wooohooo another Punky loving one. Welcome to the MADhouse, the best place of the whole Cyberspace really. Have fun, sure you'll enjoy.

Check out in General Chit/Chat, there's a Metal and a Punk thread.

^^^thank you very much for the guidance!!!

^^^
No problems.

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't been here that long myself and now it is starting to feel like home. Oh! Oh! LOL

It's a fun place to discuss Horror. smile

Dracula's Wife

Hello all, I took a few years off of HM and am glad to be back! My previous account was pR1m3vil, its nice to see some familiar people on here!

Hey yØ oï oï oï there. Never talked with you before but by seeing your badass nicknames, I'll enjoy reading you.

W-H3LLcØm3 n#ck to the MADhouse bro.
Nice to see some of the unBetterUsedToHereNoob folks, Evil mØs† ø|= them.

And don't mind the Gargoyles wandering around, I'm their Master and they are maybe insanely EVIL but cool and funny at the same time. Like me. Hopefully. lol

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/012/a/e/concrete_gargoyle_by_kirbotc-d5rbyq4.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-03 18:01:35)