Topic: Coming soon: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior (DHMW) SEASON 2

Okay, so, last year I ran an eight-month-long series of versus matches pitting horror movie characters against one another to see who you think is the Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior.  Last season, you voted Pinhead (Hellraiser series) as the deadliest of them all.  Well, now it's time for season 2.

This season, I'll be taking each of last season's weekly winners and pitting them against new opponents, characters who did not appear in any matches last season.  But I've decided that in order to make it a bit more interesting, I'll also be including characters from horror TV shows such as The Walking Dead and Supernatural (among others) as well.

Like last season, this second season will contain a total of 32 weekly matches, with monthly finals, a half-season final and an ultimate 2nd Season Final match (all finals will be accompanied by an Exhibition Match). 

I'll be posting the first weekly match this coming Monday (August 5th), so be ready to vote!

smile

Re: Coming soon: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior (DHMW) SEASON 2

Sweet. I'm ready...

Jason Voorhees in it to win it!!! all though him n Victor Crowley would be an EPIC battle!

" Lets get readyyy  to rumble... "

ZOMBZ_40oz_McGurk wrote:

Jason Voorhees in it to win it!!! all though him n Victor Crowley would be an EPIC battle!

Could be, but Crowley won't be appearing this season.  He lost his first and only match last season (against El Wray from Planet Terror, in fact), and only last season's weekly winners will be re-appearing.

Maybe next season...