Topic: GAME ZONE

Well, its usual in other foruns to have some kind of letter games and stuff like that... So i figured why not have a couple of those in here.... ! !

So my proposal is this:

in this game, I will name an actor and the person who gets ithe name of the movie (or movies - in the case there are sequels) , the main actors, the story line right and the caracther that that actor plays, does the same about another movie and so on.... (oh no cheating tongue)

So the caracter is: (an easy one)

Bruce Campbell

-it cant get easier that this-

hope you guys like the idea..... ! ! good luck

Re: GAME ZONE

ok im a bit slow today but im not quite clear on the rules. You name an actor and we have to guess what main actors and storyline? Or do you mena you post an actor and we name a movie he is in and then post our own? smile

the idea is I name an actor and u guys have to name the movie he was on (horror one of course) and also the story line of the movie !! and also, if u know a bit more info on the movie like other actors, etc. Thats the idea...
the person that gets the name of the movie right post another name of an actor......

Last edited by Zelda (2006-06-22 18:10:52)

So I would say:

Bruce Campbell was in Alien Apocalypse about termite looking aliens taking over Earth to steal all of the trees. The movie also starred Renee O'Conner who played Gabrielle in the television show Xena.

The next actress is Linnea Quigley

Is this right?

Last edited by Greg (2006-06-22 18:23:25)

no.... the movie im talking about its a Classic  ! ! !

ok i get it  but perhaps a better hint is in order? lol. Bruce campbell has been in hundreds of movies. My guess is Army of Darkness where he plays an S-mart employee thrown back in time to KICK SOME ASS!!! smile

Erm, well Evil Dead series obviously, famous for thsoe Sam Raimi steady-cam shots and efficient -if obvious- special effects.

Just for kicks, here's a line from Army of Darkness; "You've got  two things right now, Jack and Shit, and Jack just left town."

Hmmm...actor, and film:

Bill Pullman

yep, dean valent is right  ! ! !

gotta be honest this game is to complicated / confusing for me. How did we know it was evil dead again?

I think that the person asking the question is the only one to know the definitive answer...so if I said...Ken Foree, and I was thinking Devil's Rejects:

If someone said "DOTD" it'd be wrong and someone else would have to guess until they said "Devil's Rejects".

So, any horror movies starring Bill Pullman spring to mind?

yeah, exacly dean valent.... the idea is to, not only make us think about all the horror movies we know, but also to learn about other movies that we dont know about ... ! !

About bill pullman, I he was in the grugde, staring sarah michelle gellar... his characther was Peter Something...

Last edited by Zelda (2006-06-23 08:27:23)

ok i now understand the game... smile Sorry no idea what the bill pullman answer is tongue

It's not the grudge...it's a classic however smile 1980's.

Bill Pullman was in The Serpant and the Rainbow about a guy searching for a forumla that turns people into vodoo zombies. He thinks modern science can use it. So he travels to Haiti and ends up making the wrong people mad.

And there it is, "I'd buy THAT for a dollar!", care to give us another actor Greg?

I am going with Kathleen Turner.

Crap, I can only remember her doing Strickland's wife in King of the Hill...though I do know the name so I'll see if it comes to me in the next few hours...

Wait, I think I've got it, is it Virgin Suicides?

No, it is along the lines of a horror comedy and also stars Ricki Lake.

Ok, the movie was Serial Mom about a suburban mother who is also a serial killer. It is kind of along the same lines as Parents with Randy Quaid. It is very good dark comedy. I would recommend it if you have the chance to see it.

ahhhhh yeah.... ! ! ! i remember that movie... ! !

well since no1 got it, Greg its up to u to name another

Ok, here we go:

Kane Hodder

2001 maniacs as Jason.... ! ! !

You are half right, I was looking for Jason, but the movie is wrong.