Topic: What Up!!!!!

How the hell is everyone doing!!..... you diseased ridden filthy blood thirsty members. I better be good new banning policy in affect....lololo...to come think of it i never have been banned. Mehs a good dude and so are all you crazies.
So, WHATS UP!...i know you guys missed me. I better get back to being a regular member and contribute to this site...been away to long and I have watched so many movies to share I don't know where to start. Ok lets start with Evil Dead 2013. Typical North Amarican remake...should of left it alone. I hate big budget horror movies...never any substance or originality.
ok you guys can start slammin me now....lol.

Re: What Up!!!!!

Hahaha Hey welcome back.

Just one thing though. EVIL DEAD 2013 RULES as much as the 1981 one.

Well for me it does. lol

Good to hear from ya, HELRZR.

Ain't no slamming here, but personally I don't mind a attempt to try to :freshen-up, or put a different spin on a movie. If it sucks? Well ,most of the members here will let you know why they liked, or disliked it. Which gives me a good inkling on rather to watch it, or pass? 

As for the new,Evil Dead movie. I liked it more than I thought I would. In no way is it better than the original! But not a bad effort.

Welcome home!

welcome back helrzr long time no speak smile