Re: Introduce Yourself

Thanks kXnPunk! I'll be cautious for the forum gargoyles lurking around. tongue

Slash 'em in little pieces if they bother you.
I'll build cooler ones. lol

Ok this place looks cool so i may aswell introduce myself ...

I'm Tamina, 31 (god thats sound so old) from UK. I'm a film freak and probably seen everything ... i love horror ... obviously and i'm obsessed with the 80's. I love the music, fashion, films and TV shows. I love travelling, road trips, going to the cinema and walking in the rain. My fave film is ... wait for it .... TITANIC! Other fave are LOTR, Terminator 1 and 2, The Fog, Fright Night, Trick r Treat, Halloween season of the witch (so underrated imo) and tons more.

Fave TV shows, The Simpsons, Lost, Supernatural, TWD, Tales from the crypt, Tales from the darkside, Life on mars/Ashes, Mad Dogs, The X files and Doctor Who.

That's it for now. Sorry if i bored you all smile

Welcome.
You will fit right in big_smile

Thank you Moon Raven. Cool name btw. "Never more" Sorry but i just had to say that! Once everyone gets to know me you'll see that i'm obsessed with Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven!

Hello letschopcats, Harsh Creep, and tamina.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_icyU1rE7RMY/SzT1IWnKcUI/AAAAAAAAETY/fyKW90iSnDQ/AdvSuitesWelcomeMonkey87w.jpg

This place here isn't a market. It's a friendly forum for Horror fans.
Use Facebook to sell your stuff. Or Twitter but NOT here... tongue

You tell 'em Punk!!

Annoying bunch of crap faces...

You never know Punk, they may have something you really want and need... Eh, probably not. Fuck 'em!

Maybe yeah but here is NOT the place for that. If I want something I'd rather go to EBay or Amazon. lol

Hi everyone. My name's Taylor and I thought I'd give a quick introduction to this community. I've been lurking on this site for a long time, but just now decided to get an account. Well, a few quick tidbits about me is that I'm 21 and I'm a college student majoring in history and minoring in entomology. Anything horror related is one of my passions, but I also like vintage things, creative writing (my dream is to one day write horror novels and screenplays), ghosts, tea, and MTG. I guess I'm kind of a geek haha. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all and I hope to get more involved in this community.

Hey Taylor... hold on to your hat. This place is crazy. Welcome to town.

Welcome Taylor!  Glad you made the leap from lurking to posting.  smile

Rockin'. Welcome to the site, Taylor. smile

Out of curiosity, have you ever found a horror film which somewhat mirrored your interests in entomology? There's obviously some creepy bug movies here and there, but...were there any that connected to you from the standpoint of your own interests (if that makes sense)? Pretty random question I suppose, but I have no mercy, and I'll ask anyway. big_smile

Thanks for the welcomes everyone smile. @The Creature, I actually have found a couple. Dario Argento's Phenomena is one of them that I really like because 1). Jennifer’s character has this cool connection to insects, and 2). the entomologist in the movie reminds me of a professor I’ve had in the past.

Last edited by GirlsDeathProject (2013-08-20 23:02:44)

^^^
A belated welcome.

^ Ha! And I thought I was shooting in the dark. Very cool.

wH3LLcome to our MADhouse.
And everybody with Katharine Isabelle as an avatar is more than ok in my book. big_smile
Enjoy the place it's the coolest in all Cyberspace.

Welcome TaylorDeathProject.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile
Always nice when a lurker becomes a poster.

http://www.craftsandmorestore.com/images/8-7-11/WELCOME%20MONKEY.JPG

Welcome, Welcome all the newcomers.  Looking forward to seeing you on the posts.

I've been lurking for quite a while, and finally decided to join. I love horror movies and video games.

My taste in horror might be a little different (I personally think that The Exorcist is one of the most overrated horror films of all time, not the best of all time).

I'd say my top three horror films at the moment are Jacob's Ladder, John Carpenter's The Thing, and May.

As far as games are concerned, I'm actually not a huge gamer, but I love scary games, as well as platformers such as the Mario franchise.

My top three horror games are Silent Hill, Dead Space 2, and Resident Evil 4.

My other interests include animals, metal of all subgenres (except for nu and hair), drawing, writing, and traveling, though I don't get to do it much. And of course, watching a piss poor, so bad its good horror film never gets old.

You wouldn't be the only one who isn't a fan of the Exorcist.
Me, I am big_smile
And welcome to the board.
Enjoy your stay.

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-08-26 21:14:06)

Welcome to the forum, Dr. Salvador! I'm not a big gamer either (nor a big horror gamer for that matter) but Resident Evil 4 is a kick ass video game. A friend and I have played and beat it like 10 times in the past. We haven't played it in awhile, but I don't recall either one of us really getting tired of playing.

Welcome to the Asylum, Doctor. We're a crazy bunch so you'll fit right in!