Topic: See no Evil 2

Yup, they're making a sequel to this WWE horror. That's not the surprising part. The Soska sisters, known for Dead Hooker in a Trunk and American Mary will be directing. This should be interesting...

Re: See no Evil 2

I just heard about this movie being made 30 minutes ago. I thought the first movie was good.

Wasn't a fan of the first one.  Oh well.

the first one was ok, nothing more than that.

Hated the first, but since the Soska sisters are directing I'll def. be looking forwards to it.

The first one blew in my opinion and though the SS are cool, I don't see much coming from a sequel.

Twisted Twins???

Damn H3LL YESSSssssss!!!

Was happy to see that this morning. I liked the first. big_smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Hated the first, but since the Soska sisters are directing I'll def. be looking forwards to it.

Pretty well my feelings as well.
Thought the first was OK, I didn't hate it, but it was just ok and nothing more. Looking forward to see what the Soska sisters do with a slasher though! I don't see this being any worse than the first with them at the helm.

I am a WWE fan and I liked the movie too... win, win for me then smile

I just have 2 things to say. DANIELLE HARRIS AND KATHARINE ISABELLE!!!

Sold... big_smile

http://bewarehorrormovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Katharine-Isabelle-and-Danielle-Harris.jpg

I have only first one once,  it's really long time since of seen, should give re-watch before the sequel come out

I know it's wasn't all that great!

^^^
True but with these 2 girls AND the Soska Twins, I'm sure it'll be much better, no doubt.

This should be out soon , I should re-watch the first one soon

^Yeah it comes out October 21st over here anyway I do not know if it is the same there or not. And yeah I watch the first one the other day I found it on blu ray for $5

Still need to see the first, but with the Soska sisters and Katherine Isabelle associated with it, it's bound to be good.

Yeah I am excited for it, the trailer looks good.