Topic: Karen Black passed away

Incredible actress Karen Black passed away today August 8, 2013 at age 74  from a long battle with cancer.

So sad when I heard this news today sad She was a wonderful actress, I loved her in Burnt Offerings, Easy Rider, House of 1000 Corpses and many more. Love and thoughts go out to her family also.

Rest in peace, you will be sincerely missed.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange71 (2013-08-08 18:22:27)

Re: Karen Black passed away

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wasn't incredibly familiar with her larger body of work, but I am a big fan of Trilogy of Terror. May she rest in peace.

she had suffered bravely for a while. i loved her in Burnt offerings, Day Of The locust, Airport 75 and Trilogy Of Terror. R.i.p

Big bummer. I'm not familiar with most of Karen's filmography, but I am sad to hear of her death. I've always enjoyed seeing her whenever she'd pop up in a film I didn't know she had an appearance in. I also like the roles she played in Burnt Offerings, Invaders From Mars, and House of 1000 Corpses.

RIP Karen Black

Posted one at the same time and all my thoughts about that crap moment in my life, the Death of one of my all times Idols are here:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 71#p667771

Haven't been that sad for YEARS!!! sad

Now if I could only stop crying like a baby damnit...