Re: My Scottish Horror Feature - Lord of Tears

I think it is too.
OH??? Hahaha damn, that's even cooler.
I would be scared of him. lol

Argh azathoth, best of luck to you and your love.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-23 20:50:45)

Thanks Punk.  We have our first 85 days of swiping change off of parking lots all planned out.  'Cause that's how we roll!

Sweet.
Damn 85 days of change, for sure you have to roll. lol

azathoth wrote:

@Miss Owlness- Very cool.  Though I might have to lay off on the pre-release buying since Vampy just got laid off.  [insert many obscene words here].  Shiite's rolling downhill rather fast the past 2 weeks.\

Aww sorry to hear that sad Hope shite starts running uphill soon in a gravity and sewage treatment defying manner! (I hope things get better) smile

Thanks for the post i love to watch horror movies

Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys!! Just working away on getting everything all in order for the release! Yikes! All going well but pretty intense! Hope you're all doing great!

Ohhhh there she is.
Been a while.
Glad to hear the Owlman didn't kill you. Yet. lol
And yeah I imagine things must be intense.
Hopefully everything is going good for you and the crew.
Keep it up miss!!! big_smile

Here I am! smile Yep I've managed to avoid his clutches so far. He needs me for his film career see. wink Working on an owl-man related short story at the moment as well as the soundtrack - will post the story here for you guys when it's done!
Thanks for the well-wishes sir!

Was wondering what happened to you! Thought you may have given up on us.

^^^
Mwahahaha He needs you indeed.

Nice to hear that you work on Owl related stuff but especially the sounds. As I said a few times I think, I love your music.
Continue the excellent work and keep going for it girl!!! big_smile

getken wrote:

Was wondering what happened to you! Thought you may have given up on us.

Nevvverrrr! smile

If it makes you guys feel better I have also been neglecting my friends and housework in the name of the film haha. smile

And thank you kXnPunk - ain't you kind! I'm assembling the soundtrack as we speak/type!

Wow, that's great.
What application do you use, Pro Tools or else???

kXnPunk wrote:

Wow, that's great.
What application do you use, Pro Tools or else???

Yikes I'm really slow replying to this - sorry! Just haven't had much news to report of late! Still working away getting closer and closer to completion!

I use Adobe Audition at the moment - I'd much prefer to be using ProTools but alas I work on a PC and I don't think there's a non Mac version. Luckily other folk are mixing and mastering the album - I'm just assembling it so it's not too intensive! smile

Oh well another one I don't know about. Bur glad to see it's keeping going and no worries for being late to reply, I won't miss it when you do, notifications baby. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-23 18:26:08)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/0f228fe9146b126866a9b33dd2440037/tumblr_mr2pbh6lHl1rk6ugoo1_1280.jpg

Behold! The poster smile We're designing the packaging and making lots of extras for the DVD now! Almost there! I shall update more regularly now smile Apologies for the absence - it's been a little crazy!

^^^
Crazy??? I know what you mean. All of us here are definitely insanely mad crazy nuts!!! lol

And shit this poster redefines BADASSNESS totally.
Damn I l♥♥♥ve Red & Black, best colors EVER!!!

Very cool to see that all is climbing the stairs to the finish line for the DVD. CAN'T WAIT, you hear me???

I'll repeat a few times just to be sure. lol

CAN'T WAIT.  CAN'T WAIT  CAN'T WAIT  CAN'T WAIT.  CAN'T WAIT.  CAN'T WAIT  CAN'T WAIT  CAN'T WAIT. CAN'T WAIT.  CAN'T WAIT. CAN'T WAIT.  CAN'T WAIT  CAN'T WAIT.  CAN'T WAIT. CAN'T WAIT  CAN'T WAIT.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-06 16:40:19)

^^
^^
Nice!

Absolutely stunning cover. Kinda want a poster of it (but i should probably watch the film first!).

Cool poster. Gives me that old time monster movie feel!

Cheers guys!! This'll be the design on the t-shirts too since it's proven popular!
We're cracking on now with our 200+ page production diary PDF, subtitles and the rest of the packaging design. Whew!!! Getting there! Here's a look at the design for the DVD itself...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/945959_363874303740400_1099000260_n.jpg

^^^
This is Bloody insane looking, amazing.

Puts back the smile I lost because of my lovely Karen Black's Death in my face, thank you, I owe you a lot miss. Lotsa love. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ smile

For the artwork and packaging alone this will be worth the purchase!

Thanks kXnPunk and Theli!! So delighted you guys like where we're going with it! We're putting epic attention to detail into everything - Lawrie's working on the DVD cover now- looking awesome. I'll post that here once it's done too! Getting very close now!

You guys rock!!

Aaaaaand the Collector's Edition DVD artwork!! 8 panels of nightmarish epicness with lots of hidden nuggets to decipher! smile  http://24.media.tumblr.com/671d5b936f1bd1f744198cd348f5c0c9/tumblr_mrfy64Zjbi1rk6ugoo1_1280.jpg

OH FREAKING HOLY H3LL DAMN WOAAAHHH!!!
That's truely amazing looking wow. Very, very nice graphic work. Thanks for sharing that miss. smile