Re: Lords of salem.

My favorite nerd:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/tinahipdance.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/tinahipdance.gifhttp://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/149/2/8/Monkey_Thrust_by_maha_kun.gif

Gasp!  How dare your monkey defile my precious, precious Tina Fey?!  That's it.  I'm going to go bang Zira from Planet of the Apes.  We'll see how YOU like it, pal.

^^
Um, feel free, I guess.  I got that whole Vampy thing going on...
tongue

Mind you, I'm not complaining.  She's a monkey but she does happen to look a lot like Kim Hunter.

Mwahaha you guys are hilarious. Like always. lol

Ok, so at this point, HOW CAN I SEE Lords of Salem?  Right now. Will there be a DVD release?  Will it go to Netflix or Amazon?  I was screwed cuz it didn't open up for  a major release in my area.

Based on Amazon.com it's scheduled for DVD release September 3rd.

Wooo YEAH!!!
Great news.

I hope he'll finish Were Women of the SS.

That is good news Helly.  It would probably be an Amazon rental too.

Was this movie ever a major studio release?  Did it get to enough theaters to qualify as a major release?  Or was it released only limited?

Keep an eye on Amazon,sometimes they release a movie on demand before a dvd release.

so...how many people have seen this? 

I liked it.  As Much as I like Sheri Moon Zombie, it would have been better with an actress who could sell the tension and the character development in a more effective way.  that said..cool imagery, good enough story and a decent payoff.  I heard he co-wrote a novelized version of Lords of Salem that gives more backstory...debating whether I want to read it.

The only reason I can tolerate Sheri Moon Zombie in movies is because of her hotness.

There is nothing else remotely good about her in movies.

At least her craziness works for the Baby Character...at least in DR....I'm not trying to defend her sub-par acting or ignore the fact that the only reason she's in RZ's flicks is because they're married...I just think she's cool in general and, yeah...realllly hot.

It was a freaking insane blast.
Best Zombie one EVER. The visuals are absolutely amazing.

Ah yeah, Sheri Moon is Hot but not only that, she's an awesome actress. Damn Devil's Rejects man. Woah.

September is going to be a very expensive month for my horror collection (This, day of the dead, Friday the 13th boxset, psycho 2 and 3, prince of darkness, Halloween reissue and a few more) But I'm super duper excited for this one because it's the only release I haven't seen! I love Zombie!

^^^
You'll dig it I'm sure, the most beautiful he's EVER done. Damn, even beats my favorite from him House Of 1000 Corpses so it's gotta be good... lol

I actually liked this movie. Being stoned probably helped, but there ya go. Only Rob Zombie flick that I enjoyed.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
You'll dig it I'm sure, the most beautiful he's EVER done. Damn, even beats my favorite from him House Of 1000 Corpses so it's gotta be good... lol

Thanks man, I knew I would.  I've been one of few supporters of Zombie even LOVING his Superbeasto and H2.  He can do no wrong in my eyes.

I saw this a little while ago and I honestly don;t know if I liked it or not...I mean, I really have no idea. It was just so different from anything else I've seen lately. I'll pick it up on DVD when it comes out and give it another watch.

^^usually when you're down for seeing it a second time, it tends to grow on you.

I feel like there could have been another 15-20 minutes to get a little more insane and hit home the climax a bit harder.

Wow what to say ...Rob Zombie needs to be stopped, im sorry i've heard enough about the visuals to last me a lifetime. This asshole can't direct and this piece of tripe is hearty evidence. Hated everything he's put out with the exception of el superbeasto which is a cartoon. Sorry for all of his fans but i despise him

I actually like every he's done, to varying degrees. I really want to see this flick, but it wasn't available at the local HMV yet.

hostel2006 wrote:

Wow what to say ...Rob Zombie needs to be stopped, im sorry i've heard enough about the visuals to last me a lifetime. This asshole can't direct and this piece of tripe is hearty evidence. Hated everything he's put out with the exception of el superbeasto which is a cartoon. Sorry for all of his fans but i despise him

To each his own. To me he's an Horror GOD!!! lol

I liked it better then RZ Halloween 2 but don't think that's saying much. I enjoyed the first half of the more then I did the second half.