Topic: Which do you like more?

i was watching some music videos and i though of this. do you like Rob Zombie as a solo artist more or do you like his music more when he was still preforming with White Zombie?

Re: Which do you like more?

White Zombie blows away anything Rob's done on his own. La Sexercisto is the best  WZ album imo ! Its fuking timeless !!

Rob Zombie!

White Zombie will always be far superior than any of Rob's solo efforts.....

Sounds like I gotta start listening to some more White Zombie.  big_smile

I'm not a fan at all of any of his music whether it's him as a solo artist or with White Zombie.

you can't go wrong either way. i've seen him in concert 3 times and he performs white zombie as well as his solo stuff. if anyone has the chance i highly suggest seeing him live.

Ash's missing hand wrote:

you can't go wrong either way. i've seen him in concert 3 times and he performs white zombie as well as his solo stuff. if anyone has the chance i highly suggest seeing him live.

First time I saw White Zombie it was 92' at "The Vic" in Chicago !! Monster Magnet opened for them and I had really super mushroom burger  wink

i personally prefer White Zombie.

I'm waiting for that day when I'll get to see Rob in concert...but I like both its Rob both ways..;)

^^^^^^me too, both ways wink tongue

I'm gonna go w/ White Zombie. I think that band's music was better than his solo stuff.

Interestingly, tho, about Rob Zombie, if you watch the "Thurderkiss" video from back in the early 90s, it very closely resembles the look (colors&hues used/masks/cutting patterns) of his first movie, "1,000 Corpses". And I think the "Thunderkiss" vid is one of the best of all time, too.

eDogg2012 wrote:

First time I saw White Zombie it was 92' at "The Vic" in Chicago !! Monster Magnet opened for them and I had really super mushroom burger  wink

the first time i saw him he didn't have an opening act. the 2nd time mushroomhead was his opening act. the 3rd time alice in chains (with a new lead singer) opened for him. they are my favorite group of all time and they sucked! jerry cantrell should just sing the songs himself.

yeah it does it resembles it alot...thunderkiss is a great song my first video I ever saw with Mr. Zombie was More Human than Human..

Ok i have no clue what happened but when i tryed voting it said i already voted but i didn't vote. It's really odd. Anyways, i voted for White Zombie. If it wasn't for White Zombie, we would have Rob Zombie's singles. White Zombie started his career.