Topic: What is everyone up to this weekend?

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Has everyone taken their summer holidays already?

"Dracula's Wife"

Re: What is everyone up to this weekend?

This weekend I'm going to see the new movie "Jobs" and I'm also gonna be going to my state fair and try all the awesome deep fried food they have there.

I'll be attending my little brother and sister's birthday party tomorrow and on Sunday hopefully putting my feet up and relaxing, reading, maybe watching a horror movie or two.

Saturday night I'm trying to get some HM folks on Skype to talk about picking some movies for August and HFest '13.

Tripod wrote:

This weekend I'm going to see the new movie "Jobs" and I'm also gonna be going to my state fair and try all the awesome deep fried food they have there.

Sounds awesome! Dig in! lol

The Creature wrote:

I'll be attending my little brother and sister's birthday party tomorrow and on Sunday hopefully putting my feet up and relaxing, reading, maybe watching a horror movie or two.

Have fun at the Birthday Party. Eat lots of cake! lol

azathoth wrote:

Saturday night I'm trying to get some HM folks on Skype to talk about picking some movies for August and HFest '13.

*thumb up*

Have to work a double on Sunday but tonight's my first weekend off in over a month so i am getting a little a tipsy

hostel2006 wrote:

Have to work a double on Sunday but tonight's my first weekend off in over a month so i am getting a little a tipsy

ha ha ha! Cheers!

Thanks enjoying some classic Stone Temple Pilots and lots of red wine lol

hostel2006 wrote:

Thanks enjoying some classic Stone Temple Pilots and lots of red wine lol

Nice combo!! smile

Weilands voice seems to be guiding the wine down my gullet lmao

Working both Saturday and Sunday, but I finally have two days off in a row Monday, Tuesday. Other than that, I'll be watching the UFC tomorrow. Overeem is fighting. Fuck yeah.

Work, work, and more work. Is a world were all we do is work a world we want to be a part. Cant we all just get along.

Uhhhhh being an adult sucks man. Sure u make more money but you also have more bills. Scratch that being responsible sucks. It's a vicious cycle I tell you.

My friend is trying to get some tickets ti summerslam so I might do that.

It does suck and it does'n't .I agree work is all we do but if you like what you do it aint so bad. It pays the bills and keeps me fed on horror...

That's true. But I hate what I do. And it pays shit too.

See i love cooking can't see myself doing anything else

Ahhhhh BLOOD RED FREAKING WINE IS GOD!!! Well Satan rather. lol

Work you said??? What the H3LL is that??? Hahaha

Gonna do just that. Drink a variety of stuff. The best of them all being middle of girls legs' juice. Mwahaha if only. No seriously, Got some well 4 that is 14% Black Red Pinot, the usual Jack Dan and I'll grab a case of beer tomorrow.

Party time like every weekend. big_smile

While watching a bunch of flicks. Got a bunch waiting and that's without talking about the TV ones. Tomorrow's Saturday, best movie night of the week.

My buddies will come too so a blast like every damn week.
Damn I'm digging Torrents so freaking much you can't believe. Just like Streaming. woooFREAKINGhooo!!!

Ooh almost forgot there is a jazz festival tomorrow.

Sweet, I love these things. Always a musical blast. Have fun!!! smile

Beer and music does it get any better........................hell yeah it does whem u know dont have to get up the next day. By the way I work in ajob were if they suspect I've been drinking I get sent home.

Turn into a Spy and act like you haven't drank. lol

Just got back for my Niece's wedding. Had 3 of my kids with me (wife had to stay home sad  Had such a GREAT TIME!!

my weekend in monday and tuesday....im vegetating....