Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Diabolique (1955)

8/10

^^^
Oh I enjoy this one a whole lot!!! Incredibly cool little piece.

THE DEAD INSIDE [2011]

Oh man the marvelous Horror musical that this is.

Woah. Really and amazing adventure. Bloody like I love, great images and MAGNIFICIENT and TOTALLY SPECTACULAR acting. I love Bianca Allaine Kyle [previously known as Bianca Barnett]. She's not only extremely cute but also very cool. We chat once in a while via Facebook and she's always super nice. In fact she's one of my all times favorite Scream Queens. Loved her in Albino Farm and The Devil's Muse but in this man she's just plain perfect. Period.

And what a voice she has, lovely and beautiful. The other dude isn't bad at singing either.

Yup a very, very, very entertaining one. I dig music of a lot of different kinds so this mixed with Horror is perfect. Even better than Sweeney Todd just to tell you. smile

Kick ass bitch this is TOTALLY!!!

Sinister

What a wonderful surprise.  I have had two horrible weeks at work.  So last night, I drag my ass in at 2300 from work.  I proceed to collapse on the sofa because my feet hurt too much to walk upstairs to bed.  Turn on the dvr, and BAM!  Holy Crap!

The Loved Ones - second viewing. Not as gory as I remember it being but still a awesome horror flick. 8/10

Not sure if I posted this already, a while back I watched Halloween: Resurrection.
Today I watch the original Evil Dead.

watched " Storage 24" British made and fairly blatant rip off of " Alien", but of course vastly inferior to that film. In it's favour , it's not the worst film ever, a couple of scenes work well, it's fairly gory and the alien creature is fairly interesting but film has a weak ending and offers nothing new. fair. 5/10.

EvilSpeak - has to be one of the most underrated horror films of all time and just another reminder as to why the 80's was the best decade for horror. Classic revenge story, great character development, awesome set and tons of blood and gore. 9/10

The Bay

Suspiria_89 wrote:

EvilSpeak - has to be one of the most underrated horror films of all time and just another reminder as to why the 80's was the best decade for horror. Classic revenge story, great character development, awesome set and tons of blood and gore. 9/10

I may not agree with you on Vacancy but I defo agree with u on this one. One of my fav 80's flicks. Great film for all the reasons you mentioned. In fact I would say it is the best 'video nasty' bar Zombie Flesh Eaters.

Tucker and Dale vs Evil: Watched it with my son and he loved it

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Felt like watching this one again. I always find that it starts off very strongily but kind of veers off by the last quarter or so.

I really like the scene with Ken Foree - really creepy music and brought a vibe that reminded me of the original.

Piranha 3D

What a night yesterday was. Cool stuff.

My good buddy Marc-ander fucker came in here so I asked him tell me the name of a movie and he said Zombie 2 so that's what we watched. Kick ass, my favorite of Fulci.

ZOMBIE 2 [1979]

Damn I love it. Amazing in EVERY way. The scene that keeps in my head is definitely the underwater one when he fights the shark. SO damn INSANE!!! big_smile

ARMY OF DARKNESS [1992]

Damn this is the funniest of the serie. Ash is freaking PISSED in this one, well I guess I can understand him after what he lived trough in the previous one, I'd be pissed too. Yup hilarious one from beginning to end. Best scene to me is when he shoots at the Witch near the end, he doesn't stop shooting like crazy... lol

1408 [2007]

Always LOVED this one. Cuzak is phenomenal in this. My favorite scene is when there's full of water coming out of that ship frame. Yup a really cool one.

So yeah, fun night indeed. smile

Jack Hills 'blaxploitation' Pam Grier flick Coffy (1973).

7/10

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-08-18 18:29:36)

JJ wrote:

Piranha 3D

Haven't seen it yet, but just bought the dvd today because it was on sale for $ 1.99.

Underdog wrote:
JJ wrote:

Piranha 3D

Haven't seen it yet, but just bought the dvd today because it was on sale for $ 1.99.

As I have said before. Piranha (Remake and 3D) - Stay for the boobs. Piranha (1978 original) - Stay for the sharp screenplay, well developed and engaging characters, effective humour and biting political commentary.

^^
That's why I like the Piranha 3D remake THAT much. H3LL Kelly Brooks naked... Damn. big_smile

Evil Dead 2 and now started Grave Encounters.  Watching them with my 15 year old niece.

MEMENTO MORI [1999]

SOuth Korean so it's good. Hey haven't seen an asian one I didn't like yet. And I doubt it'll ever happen. They rule. PERIOD. lol

A diary, a girl suicides then comes back to haunt the school. Wild and extremely beautiful.

Fun one.

I'm watching the Scream Factory Blu Ray of The Burning and it's amazing!

The Town that Dreaded Sundown 1976

yeah i think a more fitting title is the town that dreaded psychos with pillowcases on their heads but i wasn't the one naming the flim, and that's just way to long

^^^ Based on a true case involving a phantom killer in post-WW2 Texarkana who had the citizens afraid to go out after dark or even turn out their lights.  Title's pretty accurate. lol

Friday the 13th part 6 - one of the best entries in the series and one that I watch regularly. Always a fun watch.

V/H/S 2 just amazing none of the shorts really came off as bad I would say the worst is A Ride in The Park but even that was entertaining

I've been  out of the loop for a bit, just seems like there's not much happening lately for me. But I did see two recently.....

Vile - A group of kids awaken to find that vials have been implanted in the base of their skulls - which are of course instantly fatal if they are removed, a sinister looking woman informs them on TV that they have 22hrs to fill these vials with a specific amount of brain fluid, a fluid that is produced during times of extreme pain.

Sounds and looks better than it was. Wasn't completely horrible but just average I thought.

5/10

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G9L-QSVPns&html5=1

Not sure how I came to watch this must have seen a writeup on it. Anyway The Mooring. Thought it was pretty realistic but still kind of average.

Every 40 seconds a person goes missing. In northern Idaho, a group of teenage girls attended a summer camp. They were told it would be a summer of change. It was.

5/10

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e8EPwz8swQ&html5=1