Re: What makes you happy right now?

it's my sisters 25th wedding anniversary today and i'm so happy for them. there was a few times i didn't think it would last but they persevered through it all.

Not only did I receive the X-Ray/Schizoid double feature and Q the Winged Serpent Blu-ray's early, but I had ordered the Maniac vinyl from Mondo and was lucky enough to get the white coloured vinyl (which is just randomly inserted and limited, most will have the black vinyl).
It was a good day of mail (no bills either! haha)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm237/Vamp_Slayer13/494ec464-46f7-4804-934d-be24158d6852.jpg

^^^
WOW!!! This is extremely awesome. Weird shape though, reminds me of the crazy as mad shapes we had in the good old days. Some were badass. Like this bacon one. Hahaha

http://modern-vinyl.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bacon_disc_2.jpg

I'm happy because I have only 2 more days to wait for my new computer. Man, waited so damn long for this to happen that I'll be on it without sleeping for about a whole week. lol

The new Nine Inch Nails tour has started and they sound amazing, and some of the new LP songs are getting played!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
WOW!!! This is extremely awesome. Weird shape though, reminds me of the crazy as mad shapes we had in the good old days. Some were badass. Like this bacon one. Hahaha

I'm happy because I have only 2 more days to wait for my new computer. Man, waited so damn long for this to happen that I'll be on it without sleeping for about a whole week. lol

haha it's actually still just a circle, I just have it placed on the the white sleeve that holds the record so that made it harder to see.

I know you're excited about your computer I almost feel like I've been counting down the days with you. I'd be stoked too!

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2013-07-30 18:58:52)

It's my Friday.

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

haha it's actually still just a circle, I just have it placed on the the white sleeve that holds the record so that made it harder to see.

I know you're excited about your computer I almost feel like I've been counting down the days with you. I'd be stoked too!

OHHH Hahaha Well done, I got fooled. big_smile

And yes, I'm so freaking stoked it's nuts. Been using a old 2000 Mac since years so more power will definitely be a blast. And so much stuff I'll be able to do that I couldn't. Like play World Of Warcraft or EVe Online. Damn yeah.

unhealthy diet of fatty foods, modified sweeteners, violent movies, and abrasive music....

forgot....a great fuckin jam sess with my band....which hasnt happend in a long time....

Last edited by letschopcats666 (2013-07-30 19:44:17)

^ Welcome to HM, letschop. Have you been here? http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … &p=139

Just finished up Summer school. On vacation for 3 wks.... Ahhhh

No students, late nite movies, and sleeping in till 7-ish.

The Vampire Diaries DVD box set and Pretty Little Liars DVD box set are $19 at Walmart!!
I need them!! I hope they are still there on payday cause I also have a $30 gift card to use up.
Well I only need 2 & 3 of Vampire Diaries. But all of PLL.
Please let them be there!

One of the guys at work is leaving so instead of having Wed's and Thur's off I'll have Fridays and Saturdays off.

^^
Woot!

Wow, that's really nice hellrat. CHEERS mate. smile

I just discovered there's a Michael's arts and crafts store in my city. There wasn't one before.
Woo time to buy Halloween goodies big_smile

Living the life I have now does. smile

Day one of a weeks vacation

While on vacation I found a " fine chocolate" store and treated myself to about 2lbs.  Finally broke it out late last night, and damn, was it good. I think I ate too much though. I got a stomach ache this morning. Well worth it though smile

^^^
Where did it come from??? Switzerland, Belgium???
If it was from somewhere else well it might have been good but the ones from these 2 places are truely insanely great and absolutely DELICIOUS.

Oh yeah man, Loolipop Chainsaw makes me EXTREMELY HAPPY!!! Got it down last night and played most of the night. No need to go to my friend's place anymore to play it which is cool. I don't like getting outta my Dark Cave.
Damn I LOVE this Juliet girl. big_smile

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c62d441030ad2d1b85c2fe897b770a00/tumblr_mnfm2yEX1Q1qd9evyo1_500.png

Damn I'm extremely glad, the mailman just got me a Videotron [my TV/Phone/Web service] Illico terminal. Got it because my mom called them because the bill was higher these few last months, 113$ when it was 93$ when we started. And she got them down to 90 bucks WITH a freaking terminal. VOD here I come. lol

My mom rules!!! Now you ask yourself why she's the one taking care on my own damn service??? She was with them so creating a second one was reducing her own contract so...

Here's the little bastard. Too many freaking buttons on the remote though. Hahaha

http://soutien.videotron.com/_media/image/940_zoom.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-29 08:02:30)

Man I'm so freaking stoked as mad. in 3 hours I'm going to my home town to jam out with my teeange years friends they have a garage practice space so I'm sure it will be a freaking mad partying blast. Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!! big_smile

It's Friday!!!

big_smile

^^^
Oh is it??? Damn week passed fast probably because I'm so looking forward to this weekend that I didn't see it go. lol

I'm about to get off work and go drink with some buddies.

It's my 3 year wedding anniversary with my wife and as a gift she got me:

Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
Placebo's new CD, Loud Like Love
Love Never Dies soundtrack
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat soundtrack!!!!  Such an awesome delight to have all of those!

^^^
Oh very sweet from her. Glad you enjoyed this important day. Well I know that living with a girl is important every damn one of them but anyways, celebrating being together every year is cool.

I'm happy because I FINALLY FREAKING FOUND FLUFFY'S CD BLACK EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm stoked, one of my all times favorite Punk girls UK bands EVER!!!

Man, they rock so damn much. Sweet.

Searched for years an today is the day, oh yeah baby. big_smile

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MyW0BZSbj7k/Sq1QmTRzfmI/AAAAAAAABS0/mm8G_HtRtd0/s1600/cover.jpg