Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I totally am.  One margarita down!

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

floridapossum wrote:

I totally am.  One margarita down!

good to know you're enjoying your break. i've been on the red wine. Margarita and red wine. we should join together, a potent combination! xx

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Margarita and Red Wine, sounds like a song.  :-)

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

in the past 6 hours:
- 4 beers
- 3 Gin& tonics
- 4 freepoured glasses of Bourbon, neat.

9,380

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
PARTYYY!!! lol

Actually, I'm drinking some beer and next I'll drink my last Blood Red Pinot Noir bottle. The 3 other ones were sooo tasty. Yum.

Feeling very good. Woke up a while ago and I definitely needed the sleep, been up eay too long. Strangely when I sleep too much I feel even more tired. Ah well, I'll just nap a few and all will be alright. Hopefully...

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Sleepy.

9,382

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Feel like I need a long nap.

Last edited by Tripod (2013-08-19 12:30:49)

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I've been sleeping in no more than 2 hour bursts since thursday...whole family is sick except for me...first day back to work since.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Tired. Got called into work on my day off, grumble grumble.
It's all good though - more paychecks for me!

9,385

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
That's the way to think man. Postive attitude all the way. YES bro!!! big_smile
Sucks though but ah well...

No more wine so I'm getting on the Jack Dan dude.
Now that sounds weird. lol
I mean I'm drinking it, not getting on him. HAHAHA

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^ and thank you jesus for that. lol

Work was a hectic sonofabitch today. I spent the entire day one hour behind on pretty much everything. I've just yet to get my own "system of doing things" down, I guess. But as you say Punk, positive attitude! Another day, another paycheck. And if I happen to keep screwing up and get fired, well, that just means I won't have to put up with working there anymore! lol
I'll be looking for another job in another month or two anyway.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-08-21 19:18:22)

9,387

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
Who's that jesus you talk about??? lol
And best of luck with it man.

Marc-ander fucker is here and we're drinking some Carling beer. Sweet. This guy freaking ROCKS like mad. Always damn good fun when he comes here. He's moving to Montreal in a few so I'll miss the damn fucker. Ah well, Facebook conversations will be what we'll do. big_smile

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Ah...sucks that your Buddy is moving away man.  I'll drink to that.  J'n'ai pas de Carling but, Marc-André, this glass of Jack is for you.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

fucked, agitated and pissed off to the bollocks to be honest.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:

fucked, agitated and pissed off to the bollocks to be honest.

I'll second that!  I have been so personally violated this week, I'm ready to screem.

9,391

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I'm horny. Guess I'll fix it with some Bibi Jones movies. big_smile

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Happy...day off. Long weekend.  Going to help out my drummer fix a ceiling and then slip in some  jam time.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

floridapossum wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

fucked, agitated and pissed off to the bollocks to be honest.

I'll second that!  I have been so personally violated this week, I'm ready to screem.

sorry to hear that Pam! i hope you are alright.

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Who's that jesus you talk about??? lol
And best of luck with it man.

Why this one of course, Punk:

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Buddy_christ_zps2252b8bd.jpg

"Buddy Christ!"

9,395

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Oh THE ENEMY!!!

Mwahahahaha lol

9,396

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

The Creature wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Who's that jesus you talk about??? lol
And best of luck with it man.

Why this one of course, Punk:

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Buddy_christ_zps2252b8bd.jpg

"Buddy Christ!"

Today is a day of coincidences for me.  First Undie decides to watch From Dusk Till Dawn a scant two hours after I had just finished watching it, and now you're posting a pic of Buddy Christ just a couple hours after I watched Dogma.

You fuckers following me or something? lol

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^ We always are LoudLon. Always. big_smile

9,398

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Giggles, giggles. lol

9,399

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

LoudLon wrote:
The Creature wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Who's that jesus you talk about??? lol
And best of luck with it man.

Why this one of course, Punk:

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Buddy_christ_zps2252b8bd.jpg

"Buddy Christ!"

Today is a day of coincidences for me.  First Undie decides to watch From Dusk Till Dawn a scant two hours after I had just finished watching it, and now you're posting a pic of Buddy Christ just a couple hours after I watched Dogma.


You fuckers following me or something? lol

Birds of a feather...  big_smile

Last edited by Underdog (2013-08-24 20:30:34)

9,400

Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Of course LoudLon, we have the power to do it so why not??? lol