Re: Getting to know each other

the chick from Haywire....she can kick ass and we can repopulate....

same q

Last edited by letschopcats666 (2013-08-05 17:05:59)

Cherry Darling (or Rose McGowan, whatever). big_smile

Same Q

LoudLon wrote:
Theli wrote:

If you had to choose one person in the world to be stuck with in a zombie apocalypse who would it be?

Bear Grylls.  Dude's a bad-ass soldier and master survivalist.

Same Q

Yeah, I'd take him too.  Have you seen his new show?

Passing on the Q...

Definitely Amber oh so damn HOOOT Heard. Or Eliza Dushku... And Lindsay Lohan. The one available. lol

Same Q

Anyone slower than me.

New Q:  When was the last time you threw up?

Last edited by JackBurton (2013-08-12 11:04:50)

Yesterday. That's what happens when I drink an Expresso mug without eating. lol

Same question...

Last month. Had the flu and I puked 3 times and had massive diarrhea.

New Q: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

I've never had the patience to find out.

New Q: What was your best day this year and why?

When I got my new computer. Without ANY DOUBT!!! Damn I love it, finally able to do stuff I wasn't even thinking about. lol

Same question, What was your best day this year and why?

Well...this year's been pretty damn good for me.  Birth of my daughter, that's obvious...but honestly, it was a lot different than the feelings I had with my firstborn.  It was more like ''let's see her already.  Honestly, every day I spend with her has been more precious than that first day.

I also started a new job, reconnected with an old friend, made music, got a new car and spent a lot of bonding time with my son..I've been very Lucky.

I'll pass the question along.

Best day of my year so far was selling my truck.  Best, because it put some money in my pocket.  Aside from that, this honestly hasn't been all that good a year for the Lon Lon Man. lol

New question: if you could switch genders for one day, would you and why?

I'd do it for sure. H3LL yeah.

Why???

Because I could get into a weird girl's head and feel what they feel and see life. Totally different from us guys.

But I always had most fun with girls than guys.

Just a thing though, I'd be a total slut, I'd fuck everything that moves. lol

Same question, that's a good one...

Of course, it's a unique experience. Though unlike Punk I wouldn't fuck anybody unless it was a lesbian encounter. I'm not too keen on getting penetrated by a dude, or even a dildo for that matter.

Same Q

Sure. Switching genders for a day would be a rich sociological experiment. It's also a widening of experience, which should allow for some learning (of some sort) to take place.

Same Q.

Theli wrote:

Of course, it's a unique experience. Though unlike Punk I wouldn't fuck anybody unless it was a lesbian encounter. I'm not too keen on getting penetrated by a dude, or even a dildo for that matter.

Same Q

Remember that you'd be thinking as a girl though so anything could happen... lol

I'd do it, just to get better odds in a bar brawl.

I think I would, and mostly only so I could feel myself up while looking in a mirror.  And it could be interesting to see the world from a woman's psychological perspective.  But I think one day would be plenty enough of that. lol

Same Q

What if you got addicted, and never wanted to change back?

^^^
I'd stay a girl, have no problems with that at all. GIRLS RULE!!! big_smile

Theli wrote:

What if you got addicted, and never wanted to change back?

I don't see that happening.  I enjoy being able to pee without having to sit down.

More Vagina in my life could never hurt..so count me in.

New Q:  It's the Zombie apocalypse. What's your survival plan?

FIGHT BACK VIOLENTLY and blow their head off. Not the kind to hide in a Bunker at all. On the front I go right away. And I'm sure I'll get an insane Dead Zombie count. lol

Same Question...

Grab the baseball bat I keep by the front door, drive my ass to Indiana to scoop up the family, then it's off to Canada to get my little girl, and woe be unto any person living or undead who gets in my way.

Same Q

Stock up, load up the family and get to the coast.  hop on a sailboat/yacht...anyone who needs a crew, and live offshore for as much as possible.  Landing only when we have to re-stock..and we'd come in guns blazing.   I learned to sail for this exact reason.

Same Q

Last edited by JackBurton (2013-09-02 19:30:35)

I'd make a game out of it.

First, I'd put on a rubber gimp suit so I wouldn't have to worry about getting bitten. I'd experiment with all sorts of weapons to use against them. Axes, machetes, metal baseball bats, guns of every caliber, etc.

I'd break into a history museum, take the weapons, then decapitate zombies with ancient scythes and medieval battle axes.

Alternatively, I could just hide away for a week. If the zombie apocalypse occurred in the middle of summer, the duration would be even shorter. It would only last a few days before all the zombies would be too rotted to move.

Same question because I can't be bothered to think of a new one.