Re: What video game did you last play?

War of The Monsters. A old PS2 beat em up game but only with b-movie 50's monster movie inspired characters. Good fun.

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-08-06 18:22:01)

DOOM 3
BLOODRAYNE 1 & 2
QUAKE 4
NEED FOR SPEED CARBON

Oh yesss baby, best game EVARrrr!!! big_smile

And now I'm putting my fangs in a huge bunch of people's throat. cool little game, very nice looking site. smile

http://reignofblood.net/

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-06 11:15:31)

Been playing Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS. Only on the fourth mission but it's been really good so far.

Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga
Left 4 Dead
Silent Hill 1

Damn Left For Dead is insanely cool. Loving it.
And Lego Star Wars is a game I've always enjoyed a whole freaking lot. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-14 20:36:22)

Resident Evil 1 is such a damn blast, spent like 2 hours playing that this morning and I was so tired after that that I went for a nap. Exhausting game. lol

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel

The demo was/is utter shit, but the game... man, it's a total blast. No holding back. Solid (if predictable) story and violence over the top. Fun, fun game.

Been more than one hour that Left 4 Dead 2 is installing and I just can't wait til it finishes, I loved the first one, such a damn blast.

Come on move your ass installer. lol

Well this game is even better than the first. Woah, what a damn blast this is. AMAZING!!! I'm digging it like H3LL. YAY!!!

Viva my BADASS Pentium. big_smile

Tiger Woods 14, just won the PGA Championship!!! Go me!!!

This: http://www.coreonline.com/lara-croft-gu … t/level_1/

Lara RULES!!! Been playing for years, love them ALL... big_smile

Splinter Cell: Blacklist. GOTY for me so far. Such an awesome game. Got 3 weeks to play the shit out of it, then... it's all over. GTA5 will be my gaming life until XB1 drops.

Elders Scroll-Morrowind. Doesn't come close to the ones after, ESPECIALLY Skyrim but it's the first one I played and still enjoy it a whole damn lot. It still Rocks after all those years. smile

Been playing Far Cry 3 a lot lately, but I just bought Dishonered so I plan on starting on that soon.

Zed_Chuva wrote:

Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

I didn't even realize this was out?!?!??!??!?  This is by far my favorite video game series.

Last night for 2 hours or whatever I was playing Star Trek Invasion for my original Playstation console.

Great game but some of the first few missions are tricky

Vamps &  I are going to play Wii Guilty Party in a bit.   (It's a Clue like game)

Fallout: New Vegas

DAMN this game ROCKS!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dYFPhpBObiI/UngqucrWzpI/AAAAAAAAEQ4/DOWVEePTmag/s1600/640px-DahliaBalkanChurch.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z5Q5iYZGPcI/UnbtT0jxnKI/AAAAAAAAENc/hSIUCjJ3LQM/s1600/silent_hill_1.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-10 13:26:42)

Just got done playing the reboot of Tomb Raider.  Now I'm playing Batman:  Arkham Origins.

Assassins creed 4: Black Flag-

As usual my son was FAR better than I at the game. I really enjoyed playing it though: especially the part where you get to Captain a ship and take on other ships in battle.

^^^
Oh that truely looks like a cool one from all I've seen about it. Way to go my fellow Quebecker game makers, thumbs up!!! big_smile

Call of Duty Ghost and Killer is Dead. Call of Duty Ghost isn't all that great, Killer Is Dead is pretty cool; def. recommend it if you enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw.

^ The first boss you fight is insanely cool. I always liked Suda's games, even though they get slated.

Broke out my NES Emulator and played me some old school Super Mario Bros.