Re: Last horror movie you watched?

The Collection

recently i've watched ALL NIGHT LONG 2 which is a second part of a sort of trilogy,from a japanese director..very sick movie..
In particular i find this sequence very disturbing..
what do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … _aQ#t=3351

Insanely badass cool. Gotta see this one. Asian Horror RULES!!!

Oh and wH3LLcome to the MADhouse sadasa. Enjoy Home Sweet Home!!! big_smile

When the Lights Went Out (2012) 

I saw this last week, I really enjoyed the movie

kXnPunk wrote:

Insanely badass cool. Gotta see this one. Asian Horror RULES!!!

Oh and wH3LLcome to the MADhouse sadasa. Enjoy Home Sweet Home!!! big_smile

thanks for your suggestion...i'm looking for disturbing scene involving urination humiliation  as the movie i've posted below..have you some idea?

Can't recall urination humiliation aside the dude with infected dick in Cabin Fever 2 but Human Centipede http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/reference is people chirurgically stuck together by their asses. First film they're 4 and the sequel they're much more... Sick films totally.
Another even sicker one is A Serbian Film.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273235/à
A truely disturbing one... So it's fun. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-27 16:08:36)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)

The Hamiltons. It was okay.

Watching Dawn of the Dead '04 (director's cut, natch')

MoonRaven wrote:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! big_smile

1974 is my FAV horror movie of all time.

Jack The Reaper

The relatively hyped in horror communities "ABCs of Death”. The only thing commendable about this one is the diversity of cultures involved. In rest, only 26 less original scenes, some with ridiculously insignificant topics at the expense of more widespread and popular topics from the world of horror. Maybe 2-3 of them could be made full-lenght movies. Nothing more. 5/10

Last edited by Hicks (2013-08-28 04:35:11)

Here are my frightfest scores in descending order

Nosferatu (1922) 10/10 - This was introduced by Kim Newman. Lived up to its status as a classic of the genre admirably.

I Spit On Your Grave 2 9/10 - This one was a surprise. I went into into expecting a unimaginative retread of Part 1 but came out liking it better than the first one due to the striking location and accomplished cinematography, great performance by the central female character and suitably gruesome and wince inducing revenge sequences.

Frankenstein's Army 8/10 - The very imaginative creature design and ace special effects really elevate this film above many other Nazi-zombie films. Don't know why they had to use the found footage format though.

V/H/S 2 - A MUCH improved sequel (though the wrap around story still kinda sucks) 8/10. The 'Safe Heaven' segment was the best and gets a 9/10.

Dark Touch 8/10

Contracted  8/10 - A good little indie film

We Are What We Are (The Jim Mickle 2013 Remake) 8/10 - I thought I would like this better. Requires a rewatch I think.

Big Bad Wolves 8/10 - Good effort from Israel. Liked it better than Rabies.

On Tender Hooks - Interesting doc on human 'suspension'. 7/10

The Dead 2: India 7/10

Your Next 7/10

Banshee Chapter 7/10

For Elisa 7/10

Curse of Chucky 6.5/10

Daylight 6/10

Corruption (1968) 6/10

Haunter 6/10

I fell asleep during Missionary and Dark Tourist due to lack of sleep so these require rewatches. Of the two, from what I can tell Missionary was better.

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-08-31 05:41:27)

DarkMistress wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! big_smile

1974 is my FAV horror movie of all time.

smile

Watched Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

Behind The Mask

Vasquez wrote:

Here are my frightfest scores in descending order

Nosferatu (1922) 10/10 - This was introduced by Kim Newman. Lived up to its status as a classic of the genre admirably.

I Spit On Your Grave 2 9/10 - This one was a surprise. I went into into expecting a unimaginative retread of Part 1 but came out liking it better than the first one due to the striking location and accomplished cinematography, great performance by the central female character and suitably gruesome and wince inducing revenge sequences.

Frankenstein's Army 8/10 - The very imaginative creature design and ace special effects really elevate this film above many other Nazi-zombie films. Don't know why they had to use the found footage format though.

V/H/S 2 - A MUCH improved sequel (though the wrap around story still kinda sucks) 8/10. The 'Safe Heaven' segment was the best and gets a 9/10.

Dark Touch 8/10

Contracted  8/10 - A good little indie film

We Are What We Are 8/10 - I thought I would like this better. Requires a rewatch I think

Big Bad Wolves 8/10 - Good effort from Israel. Liked it better than Rabies.

On Tender Hooks - Interesting doc on human 'suspension'. 7/10

The Dead 2: India 7/10

Your Next 7/10

Banshee Chapter 7/10

For Elisa 7/10

Curse of Chucky 6.5/10

Daylight 6/10

Corruption (1968) 6/10

I fell asleep during Missionary and Dark Tourist so these require rewatches. Of the two, from what I can tell Missionary was better.

Wow, looks like you had a great time. Glad, VERY glad to hear about I Spit On Your Grave 2. Can't wait really. I'm a true Spit fan. smile

Ok saw a few recently......first off and I went in thinking I hope this isn't all hyped up but have to say The Conjuring lived up to it! Loved it!!! Blew his previous Insidious out of the water! 10/10 Oh loved the one line at the very end, kind of an inside joke.

The World's End, very funny and had some nice special effects. Enjoy Simon Pegg. I will say there was a bit of dialogue towards the end that went on for too long and seemed to bring the movie to a halt after all the previous fast paced scenes but other than that it was a fun ride! 8/10

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFo7eJR2cvc&html5=1

Just went and saw You're Next. Sorry was disappointed! I keep reading where it brings something new to the home invasion genre, but I didn't think so. Starts of really, really strong than the last part just seemed so weak to me! 6/10

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUQWpEkbf0&html5=1

Return of the Living Dead 3 - my personal favorite Return of the Living Dead film. Packed full of awesome creature effects and buckets of gore. Unfortunately the only way to watch the film uncut is to buy the vhs version (which I did) since Lionsgate is fucking pathetic and released it cut on their dvd version. 9/10

Under The Bed -  def. has a goosebump/ Are you Afraid of the Dark feel to it until the last part of the movie when were treated to some amazing gore scenes and creature effects. Has a lot of flaws but overall its a fun watch. 7/10

Psycho Cop - A very average 80's slasher. Two decent kill scenes, a killer that has a bunch of one liners before he kills, atrocious script and high school level acting. 5/10

JoeTerror wrote:

Ok saw a few recently......first off and I went in thinking I hope this isn't all hyped up but have to say The Conjuring lived up to it! Loved it!!! Blew his previous Insidious out of the water! 10/10 Oh loved the one line at the very end, kind of an inside joke.

The World's End, very funny and had some nice special effects. Enjoy Simon Pegg. I will say there was a bit of dialogue towards the end that went on for too long and seemed to bring the movie to a halt after all the previous fast paced scenes but other than that it was a fun ride! 8/10

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFo7eJR2cvc&html5=1

Just went and saw You're Next. Sorry was disappointed! I keep reading where it brings something new to the home invasion genre, but I didn't think so. Starts of really, really strong than the last part just seemed so weak to me! 6/10

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUQWpEkbf0&html5=1

Interesting. I thought the first half was the weakest part actually what with the annoying screaming family.

HELL BABY [2013]

I was waiting so damn much for this one and after seeing it I gotta say that it's an Horror comedy that really ranks up with Zombieland and Jennifer's Body. That shit is freaking HILARIOUS!!! And it's got the funniest priest I've seen ever. Crazy lines, fanatstic cinematography and superior acting.

Damn that was great, wooo!!! big_smile

American Gothic (1987) - 7.5/10

A cheesy 80's slasher with a really fun story. I was pleasantly surprised, having not watched the trailer for it before-hand and only reading the brief synopsis on its IMBD page.

^^^^
Oh yes, very cool one.

DEAD MINE [2012]

Damn what an extremely pleasant discovery this film was. Never heard of it before and like you The Creature, I didn't see anything about it. But man, what a freaking blast this movie is. Characters, acting, cinematography, effects, soundtrack, story, just everything is fun and cool in this one.

A incredibly nice new watch it is. smile

^^^ totally agree with Punk, Dead Mine 2012 is indeed a really good watch

Poltergeist (re-watch) - 8.5/10.

Great cast, well-directed, well-scripted, etc. My only complaint is that it's a bit difficult for me to believe that it's a Tobe Hooper film. It just feels much more like a total Spielberg flick. So as far as horror goes, it doesn't do much for me. But in general, yes, it's a great film.

gotta love Poltergeist!

I'm currently watching:

The Skeleton Key

I love this movie.  One of my guilty pleasures!