Topic: costumes!

So I am already thinking about Halloween.  Last year I wanted to be the killer from Alice, sweet Alice.  I bought a couple mask but none of them fit my face!  So I just put a zombie costume together kind of last minute.  I'm not sure what I will be this year but I'm working on some ideas. Is anybody else already planning their costumes?

Re: costumes!

I've wanted a Predator costume forever.  One where Predator has the helmet on, over his head.  I have not found a sufficient mask yet. 

Otherwise, I'd like to be one of the dudes from Assasin Creed.  Found someone that makes those types of time period costumes, and I think it would be kick azz, but pricey.

So, I probably won't have a costume.  Although, typically, I don't go anywhere I'd wear it anyway.

It's fun dressing up even if it's just to answer the door for trick 'r treaters.  If you're staying home to answer the door you should make it fun and dress up.  The kids that don't run away screaming will like it lol

Well I'm in a pretty rural area now, so won't get many Trick or Treaters.  However, previously, yeah I would throw on a mask or something for the kids.

I give out the candy and run HFest, so I don't go out, but I'll do something.  Maybe an evil jaunty pirate.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Bry_hat_eyepatch.JPG

It doesn't look like you will have to try too hard to make that work. lol I hope I come up with something fun.  I don't want to end up waiting to the last minute again.

I NEVER have kids coming and it pisses me off so I'm still gonna wear the CREEPIEST costume of them ALL. I'll stay as myself. And if someone comes, they run away frightened as mad. lol
Yeah, I'm THAT Evil and Creepy looking. Hahaha