Re: What pisses you off right now ?

^^^
Never liked Spotify, Deezer and THE WORST OF THEM ALL, MyFUCKINGSpace. They anny me on how crappy they work.

LONG LIVE REVERBNATION POWER!!!

Been 2 days I have no more coffee and lemme tell you it's freaking hard to wake up from a nap. Oh and my feathered smokes have been out at the exact same time. Seems that the 2 go together hand in hand.
Already tired of rolling cigarette butts. Ah well at least payday is tomorrow...

Tripod left?? Where the hell was I? And when the hell did this happen??

^^
Tri left a day or 2 ago.  We sent trackers out to find him.

With all this walking/jogging, you know what hurts?  My freaking shoulder.  Must be something about flapping my arms aboot.

And today the no job thing is really bugging me.
[Edit- They finally got back to me.  No dice.  sad ]

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

http://www.heavymetalvegancooking.com/images/hmvc-logo-smaller.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-08-29 15:44:20)

Absolutely nothing does today. Hey, I got my coffee and smokes so... lol

My mom is getting shafted by her insurance company and Medicare.  I had a nice, long complaint post going, then realized that it was the wrong place to vent.

So instead, I present this-

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6133806080/h38884B0A/

I'm pissed off right now that I'm out of the clean dishes that I need.  Being lazy all week and not running my dishwasher has caught up to me sad

azathoth wrote:

My mom is getting shafted by her insurance company and Medicare.  I had a nice, long complaint post going, then realized that it was the wrong place to vent.

So instead, I present this-

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6133806080/h38884B0A/

I guess it describes perfectly how you feel. lol

^^
What you don't see in that gif is that I'm playing the bongos on a "little person's" head.  big_smile

^^^
Mwahahaha right on didn't see it, my attention was grabbed by the paper drawing masked dude. lol
Thumbs way up mate Monkey power for telling me 'bout the cool guy. You. big_smile

It's f-n hot here

I really, really hate it when I have to take a dump but I can't because I'm in an inappropriate place. Yesterday, in the middle of my driving lesson (I'm working on finally getting my license) I felt the urge for a shit, but I couldn't do anything about it because I still had over an hour of the lesson left.

I had to hold it for over an hour, which really aggravated me.

Getting Cut off...Seriously...just spent all night driving a cargo van and got massively cut off like 5 times...I guess people think that they don't want to get stuck behind the big slow van...I guess those people don't know the size of the engine in those things....I ended up passing a few of them that really pissed me off.

eat my rubber.

^^^ Funny, I said the same thing to the ex.  She didn't, though.  Prude.

^^^
MWAHAHAHA

http://odysseybmx.com/photos/images/riders/adambanton/large/ab_tireBite.jpg

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/NomNomNom.jpg

Obama wanting to start a war.
Damn him.

^^^^^^^^^Correction he's going to start a war that sadistic maniac.

We don't want your fucking war. War is stupid. Yeah it's always been there but it gets stupider and stupider every year. At least in the Medieval time it was a question of honnor and bravery. Now it's just a damn question of Petrol and Religion. Please, get real...

The guy thinks he's god or something.
That he can totally ignore the UN and do what the hell he wants.

^^^
The majority of US presidents have ALWAYS been like this, a few exceptions aside. Bush was FAR worst.

What kinda example is that, to ignore the UN?
Wasn't the UN established as a way to keep the peace or something?
(I know nothing of politics BTW tongue )
If Obama ignores them, whose to say that other countries won't as well in the future.
Guys a dick.

Name only a politician that isn't a dick... They ALL are, that's one of the first thing they need to be in a government, to be a dick. And stupid. And dumb. And idiotic and a whole lot more like this. lol

Our freaking Harper is even worst than him I think... At some levels. But Obama is at others. I don't think he's a good head chief for the army at all...

The UN was established as the army to keep peole in check when the new world order takes over or so I heard.lol

From wjat hear Obama already  has four navel ships next to Syria and plans to wait for the UN's report on Syria . The UN said there report would be finished by todays. Gee I wonder what it will say.

Even if what's hia name did use chemicals on his ouwn people (which I will never believe either way) how is dropping bombs on them going to solve anything.  Yet more people who will be killed in the name of me and my country.

Last edited by mike3881 (2013-08-31 16:12:18)

I went to bed what felt like four hours ago, but turns out to be only a little over one, according to all my clocks. I thought I'd sleep all the way to morning so that I wouldn't be tired for work tomorrow. Wrong again. When I woke up and glanced at my alarm clock, I couldn't frigging believe it was that early. What da fuq. Am I going through some sort of temporal estrangement?? lol Just one of those odd feelings one gets every once in awhile, I guess.

^^
Crotch mites.  They'll funk you up for a good 2-3 weeks.
On the plus side, they perform Les Miserable via mime action.

Umm, oh, there was no bug component.  Sorry about that (Joe, send 'em back to 3rd Street!)

http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.6582387.2201/sticker,375x360.png

Last edited by azathoth (2013-09-07 21:31:42)