Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Phhhtt!!!  No matter many things I do in a day, the list never gets shorter.

up at 4:30 this morning because my son came in the room and said...''Daddy, all done my dodos!!''  Followed by a frogsplash onto my junk.   That's it, I'm awake now.

^^^
Sweet. Ahhh freaking kids, NOTHING cooler. aside naked cute girls that is. lol

Got 5 cool VHS at a garage sale nearby. Best of them all is FREAKING MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE man wooooooo!!! Happy truely.

Oh and it's payday, always happy on this day. No idea why. Maybe I do. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-30 09:55:24)

Helping my Buddy move into his and his wife's new House.  Really happy for those two!

Last edited by JackBurton (2013-08-31 06:21:47)

Oh I'm so freaking HAPPY AS MAD!!!

Got a cool Rat a few minutes ago and he's amazing. Already loving the damn little thing. He seems like a very nice guy. And I love his look, a black head on a white body with a big black spot on his back. Fucking insanely great. More HERE: http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 83#p670583

I'm pretty jazzed.  Played in 2 disc golf tournaments today.  Even though I'm fighting a cold: I still managed to finish in 2nd place, and then 1st place. Won a bit of extra cash to boot. Not to mention " showing that this 50 yr old guy can still keep up with the young-guns."
I'm beat! Time for a nap....

Last edited by Underdog (2013-08-31 15:19:22)

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/36500/Super-Dog-Catching-a-Frisbee-in-Egypt--36506.jpg

^^^
WOOOHOOO!!! Hats off my man and congrats. Sleep tight and rest good. smile

That pic is great, az. Thanks for the laugh. You just made my day, buddy!!

Thank you, punk!

No rest for the wicked though. Was gonna nap, but remembered my fantasy football draft is today at 4:00 eastern time. Ohhh well. Sounded good.

I'm melo beer is there any problem it cant solve.

Underdog wrote:

That pic is great, az. Thanks for the laugh. You just made my day, buddy!!

Thank you, punk!

No rest for the wicked though. Was gonna nap, but remembered my fantasy football draft is today at 4:00 eastern time. Ohhh well. Sounded good.

You're very wH3LLcome my friend you deserve it.

And as for sleeping, no worries, you'll sleep long enough when you're Dead so it doesn't matter much doing it now. Just that your body will not like it but hey, screw that guy. lol

Feeling aweFREAKINGsome now. Good fun last night with the HM Skype crew. Was a damn blast.

And Devil Samael the new Rat is incredibly cool. WAY MUCH MORE than Maxtoo my previous one really. Dude loves going under my bed covers. He spends the whole time there. He's sweet, extremely sweet and man, like all Rats the bastard is freaking WISE it's crazy. Just can't believe it... Cool dude, glad he made his way into my fucked up family. Sweet will learn to like him, now she hesitates, the previous was always bitting her so it'll take time. This one seems to love her, yesterday he slept on her. Awww was nice, should've taken a shot.

But nope, dumb me. Oh well it'll happen again so I'll be able to do so... smile

soaked.  Got together with some buds.  We took the kids to the park and got caught in a thunderstorm....everyone was drenched to the bone.  15 minute walk through intense rain.  My son is still talking about the thunder

^^^
Yeah was insane here too. Huge violent ones. I'm LOOOVING these. Thunder and lightning are just amazing. And I understand your son, must be very impressive for a kid. He's gonna learn to like it. Maybe.

I slept an insenely long time so now I feel just like freaking dynamite. But I won't explode. Outside. It's all going to happen in my head. lol

Gotta go to the store buy smokes and I'll do just that after my 5th coffee mug of the day. Cold and grey outside so movies will happen. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-03 09:28:28)

Yeaha Punk...well, he didn't have nightmares or anything last night...so I think he'll learn to like it.   Lord knows his daddy does.

^^^
Hahaha Best influence for him EVER!!! big_smile

Belligerent, dammit..

Well I slept like a damn bear. Woke up all messed up I couldn't say when I went to bed or how much I slept. Ah well, who cares anyways, I'm now up and this night will sure be a cool one. Some films, Punk Rock and some TV. And yeah, good ol' Jack Dan. Sweet. smile

I feel great.

Not good at all been a pretty terrible day.

My work today was pretty much one giant headache, literally. But I'm feeling good now, after a solid three hour nap. I'm ready to surf the webs of cyberspace with some coffee, and watch the longest cut of Dawn of the Dead.

I don't like Monday.

Mad insanity over the weekend. coming into work is a change of gears but not in a good way...now I'm just restless.  Counting down the days until Friday when I start 1 week off everything..Wifey and baby will be out of town.  Just me and my son, who'll be in daycare.

^^^
Yeah screw mondays.
And I wish you a very nice week off man, rest good to recharge for when you get back. Hearing you about it, you'll need it.

Tired. Nap...

Ugh.  Abscess on my leg decided to rupture.  Yay, blood.  Somehow I'll blame Canada for it.  Stoopid Mooses.

House -> Houses
Mouse ->Mice
Moose->Moose

Fucking pissed.

Went to see a therapist today (you have to see this prick before you can see a doctor). We talk for awhile and he says "well it seems you have severe depression and anxiety. You definitely need to come back to see the doctor."

I go up to the front to make my appointment and the receptionist says "Your appointment is 11-1-13". Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?! It goes from "You need help" to "Hey, come back in two months".

I'm so tire of getting pushed around by our medical system in this fucked up country.

Every time I try to do something a door gets slammed in my face. Over and over again.

Last edited by z3r0c00l (2013-09-10 18:41:16)

Really tired but in a good mood Queens Of The Stone Age sounded amazing last night and I was about 15 feet from the stage!