Topic: No One Lives isn't very good - spoilers

It had an intriguing start but it soon fell part after the fat guy died.

I was hoping the twist would be the Driver was a vampire or some kind of beast who needed virgin girl blood and flesh to survive - hence the girl in the box - a 'ready meal' waiting.

But no, they went the psycho route and all in all the movie was pretty much garbage after that.

Re: No One Lives isn't very good - spoilers

A question of taste. I thought it was pretty good and decently thought, unlike most slashers that come out nowadays.

Hicks wrote:

A question of taste. I thought it was pretty good and decently thought, unlike most slashers that come out nowadays.

To me, there were many missed opportunities in the film. Many directions and twists the film could have had.

But instead it was lazy and just concentrated on the 'driver' killing everyone off.

Not very clever in my view, especially since the first 20 minutes or so were good.

But like you say it's all about personal taste. smile

I didn't catch this one at Frightfest this year. Will watch it eventually though and post my thoughts here.

I saw it online about a month ago, I loved it, I thought it was a lot of fun, some great gory fun deaths scenes.

Last edited by BASSI (2013-09-02 15:38:30)

BASSI wrote:

I saw it online about a month ago, I loved it, I thought it was a lot of fun, some great gory fun deaths scenes.

I'm happy it met your horror needs. smile