Topic: I Spit on Your Grave 2 Thread

IMDB Link

Official trailer on Youtube

I don't know what to say really. Is there a need for a sequel? No. Does it look good? Not really, but one positive is the director from the remake is back. And the remake was good.

What's your thoughts on this? Share them here!

Re: I Spit on Your Grave 2 Thread

This is where I hold a hand up with thumb pointed down, then with my opposite hand I grip that down-turned thumb and pull while making a *fart* sound.

Pretty much sums it up. big_smile

OH YESSS BRING IT ON BABY H3LL YEEEAAAHHH!!!

Pretty much sums it up. lol

I'd see a dozen of them. And yes it deserves a sequel.

I'm kind of indifferent on whether a sequel should have been made.  If its done well, why not.  I gotta say it looks really interesting, and the trailer makes this look pretty promising.

Not sure if I'd see this one or not.  As cliche as it sounds. becoming a parent has changed so many perspectives for me.  As my daughter gets older these movies really bother me.  This kind of thing started slow for me, and I would have never thought it woulda happened to me.

The trailers and posters/stills that have been released so far look really bad, I'd rather see a "true" sequel to the remake that's a continuation of Jennifer's story, this is just going to be the exact same as the previous one (and the original, for that matter).

Kind annoyed that Frightfest have to screen a alternative cut of this due to the obsolete BBFC.

Probably still gonna watch it though. Its the same director as the impressive remake so you never know.

Not a huge fan of the remake, but I'm willing to give this one a try. Has potential to be a really good movie.

I really liked the remake, it was one of my top 5 horrors in 2010. I don't think they'll do as well with this one, but I'm still looking forward to it. I'm a huge sucker for revenge films, the trailers for this look just ok, but I'm hoping the actual film holds more.
I would have liked to see some sort of true sequel too, following Jennifer Hills, but it's still a revenge film so I'm in. Though I don't find the main girl as compelling - will have to see the full thing though to know how she does.

^^^
True, she's not as appealing as the one in ISOYG 2010.
But yeah, we'll see. Got HIGH hopes for this one.

As much as I'm fascinated by the revenge genre...I don't think it lends itself to viable sequels all that well...it's not about the same characters, but it's not original enough to be a stand-alone movie released under a different title without drawing comparisons to ISOYG...so what you have is more of the same.  I'll probably get around to watching it...but personally, I'd rather rewatch Thriller:A Cruel Picture.

^^^
I saw the 2010 remake like a million times and that's really why I wanna see this one, knowing it's the same director and all. The remake is really one of my all time favorite horror flick. Truely ROCKS!!! big_smile

^^From what I've seen, which isn't much...one trailer....the chick's not as hot...

^^^
True, that's what I mentioned up there. But still wanting to see it like a madman. Which I am. big_smile