Topic: Why people should stop hating stupid celebrities

I mean I know none of us may not like Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus or any other stupid celebrity for that matter. But I think I came to a somewhat decent realization today regarding the lifestyle/fame of these particular celebrities and I don't think it's reasonable or illogical.

Think about it, if you had the chance to make 5 million dollars in a week just by dancing around in some sponsored clothing and singing some stupid song you barely even helped right, you'd take it right? Seems like easy work for that much money compared to the amount of work and lack of pay most people make in their entire lives.

RP didn't even like what he used to do, he didn't like the horde of girls of surrounding him everywhere he goes. He did it because it beats the fucking hell out of working at a 9 to 5 desk job in some shitty industrial complex in the inner city.

I mean, does anybody agree with me? It's not about that they're purposely being like that just because of free will, they're either doing it for fame or money.

Re: Why people should stop hating stupid celebrities

I agree that they do it for money more than anything else but to tell you the truth, not all of them become stupid like Bieber of LMFAO to name the ones I hate the most. Most of them still are doing and acting totally alright. It's just that these other ones ARE stupid so they keep being that way.

I like Pattinson, yes, I like Twilight, call me insane I don't care.

AND I also freaking LOOOVE Miley Cyrus. I find her crazy partying cool. Just like Lindsay Lohan.

So what I'm saying is yeah, people should stop hating them but they have to be at least with some damn sense. Or if not be cool. Unlike that Bieber dude. big_smile

And if I had the chance to get lotsa money, I wouldn't make that kind of crappy music. H3LL no. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-22 04:22:08)

I don't begrudge anyone their success.  Obviously if they're making green then they're doing something that someone likes, so more power to them.  But it's when they let that wealth and fame go to their head -- like Beiber, or Cyrus, or Lohan, or Spears or any number of notoriously daft entertainers -- that they open themselves up to ridicule.

That's the downside to fame.  You can be great at what you do, but a fuck-tard is a fuck-tard, a class-A moron is a class-A moron, a crack whore is a crack whore and on and on.  If you're one of these things and do not wish to be made fun of, then don't become famous.

Hate is a strong word.  I wouldn't say I hate stupid celebrities.  I do kind of resent the importance that people put on said celebs...who really cares what Bieber thinks about the Boston Bombings...but his tweets on the topic could make Headline news...that's kinda messed up.

That said, there is a LOT of work invovled in grooming and maintaining a celebrity persona. I think a lot more work than most people realize...it's not easy, by any means...The schedule in your average bieber World Tour would likely be more than most of us could handle.

I think it's because we know that these people have full-time employees dedicated to each and every aspect of their lives (private, public, it all becomes the same...) and STILL manage to come off as utter douchebags....I think that gives us the right to our opinions to think whatever we want of them. 

Don't worry, they have enough money and friends and drugs to handle a little ridicule.

It's popular to hate on (stupid) celebrities. I know tons of people who just hate on Justin Bieber for little to no reason. They just do it because it is 'cool' and other people do it.

I don't hate Justin Bieber or One Direction, nor do I like them, I don't have an opinion on them because I don't listen to them/pay attention to them.

It's my god given right to hate on what-ever I dont like.

With that said more power to the celebs for making tons of money and living the life I would if I was in their position.

Everyone should have a right to dislike whoever they want. It just gets bad when people spend their time online hating on people. I dont even try to communicate with people like that. I have better things to do then sit by my computer thinking about all the things tjat anger me.

mike3881 wrote:

Yeah, aside that to me it's NOT my god given right. It's Demon's one. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:
mike3881 wrote:

Yeah, aside that to me it's NOT my god given right. It's Demon's one. big_smile

I didn't say thee god I just said god. If a demon is your god eh whatever floats your boat.lol

Weirdness floats my boat. Hahaha lol

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/TBRDtGgqicI/AAAAAAABTbk/NHpRO0R-GVU/s800/xLooking_Glass_800.jpg

After reading stories about Bieber, etc it makes me appreciate celebrities like the late Davey Jones.
I went to a Monkees concert in the Dells in Wisconsin, There was a good crowd waiting for autographs before the concert and Davey Jones signed autographs for every person waiting.
A classy person.

kXnPunk wrote:

Weirdness floats my boat. Hahaha lol

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/TBRDtGgqicI/AAAAAAABTbk/NHpRO0R-GVU/s800/xLooking_Glass_800.jpg

You lie a normal person like you never.lol I think everyone is into weird stuff in this thread.

Back on point I hate Jamie Fox, Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Gosley.............Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Angelina Pitt...........ooh and Rosie Odonal.

Life's too short to hate people I don't know. Their existence is irrelevent to me.

^^^^^^^That's one way of seeing it the other is life is to short so we have to hate as many people as we can.

^^^
I cannot hate as many people as I want because I don't. Just a dozen of them.
The worst aside Bieber. LMFAO and One Direction is our crappy stupid idiotic dumb annoying Céline fucker Dion.
When she dies, I'll go piss on her tomb. For sure. Girl annoys me like no other. Grrr. Die.

Lets not forget Cherr, Bett Miller, and barbra strysan.................. oooh and barbra walters.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
I cannot hate as many people as I want because I don't. Just a dozen of them.
The worst aside Bieber. LMFAO and One Direction is our crappy stupid idiotic dumb annoying Céline fucker Dion.
When she dies, I'll go piss on her tomb. For sure. Girl annoys me like no other. Grrr. Die.

The only problem is that even when she's dead, her heart will go on...

Yeah, I don't have a big opinion on this either way except that stupid celebrities really don't interest me. I don't read People Magazine, watch TMZ, or engage in whatever media sources which specialize in their follies. Like Theli said a few posts above, it's all irrelevant to me. But I do think that the incidents of idiocy and stupidity that occur within the public sphere deserve ridicule. So I don't mind all the hate either. If anyone does or says something completely ignorant/stupid, they deserve to have it pointed out to them. The same goes double for celebrities, I believe. Reprimand for those with influence helps establish new cultural paradigms that say, "Stupidity is bad. Anti-intellectualism is bad. Educate yourself, be intelligent." I'd like to think that one day celebrities will believe that the more intelligent they are, the sexier they are. Just my two cents, of course.

^^^
Yeah maybe but I like a bunch of "stupid" stuff. Like Miley's twerking, Jennifer Lawrence's fall in the stairs and dress falling off, Lady Gaga's meat dress and so on.
Makes me laugh and I cannot hate what makes me laugh. big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

The only problem is that even when she's dead, her heart will go on...

Mwahaha no worries, I'll take it out and eat it. lol

The Creature wrote:

Yeah, I don't have a big opinion on this either way except that stupid celebrities really don't interest me. I don't read People Magazine, watch TMZ, or engage in whatever media sources which specialize in their follies. Like Theli said a few posts above, it's all irrelevant to me. But I do think that the incidents of idiocy and stupidity that occur within the public sphere deserve ridicule. So I don't mind all the hate either. If anyone does or says something completely ignorant/stupid, they deserve to have it pointed out to them. The same goes double for celebrities, I believe. Reprimand for those with influence helps establish new cultural paradigms that say, "Stupidity is bad. Anti-intellectualism is bad. Educate yourself, be intelligent." I'd like to think that one day celebrities will believe that the more intelligent they are, the sexier they are. Just my two cents, of course.

An interesting point. But here's what I think; by ridiculing them publicly we are actually redeeming their stupid actions, by rewarding them by putting them in the limelight. Also the fact that these actions, whatever they may be, are being spread whether for ridicule or another reason, everyone is seeing these stupid acts. Less so than the people who learn from these lessons, do we hear about silly imitators. Let's be honest yeah celebrities do some dumb shit, so do we, do you think they have no reprimand? I'm sure those kind of actions affect friendships, families, jobs, the law etc. whether we hear about them or not.

Just keep sticking to what you're doing, time is better spent experiencing your own life than watching someone elses.

^^^
True but I love watching them, I'm a voyeur. Hahaha
And to tell you the truth, been influenced all my life by celebrities.

Can't help it, I'm a Star Sucker. lol

The other thing I was going to say, was; That or do whatever makes you happy. Didn't feel like making the edit. I really couldn't care less what anybody does as long as it doesn't affect me in a noticeably negative way.

Yeah. There's not much that affects me anymore. Those days are way past and finished.
Just a few things that do but when I see Bieber or Céline on TV, I just switch channels. Screw them. Hahaha