Topic: Monkey need some help with a movie name

It was done by Ken Begg of Jabootu reviews and stuff.  This thing he did was about 15 years ago, the bad guy was a zombie-like dude named Alfie, and he wrote a 10 page article about the experience.  The movie started with 4 or 5 people, the creature takes out 3(?) and the other 2 get away.  One of the neat scenes is a girl(guy?) being dragged down a hallway to [car headlights].  (yes, Ken said that's all they had for that FX.  lol  )

And I can't find it now!  I really thought I saved it somewhere, and I now that I sent the url to at least 2 people here.  I really really want to re-read his docu about making the film- it's funny as hell.

Re: Monkey need some help with a movie name

Couldn't tell you, man.  I've never even heard of the guy.  But, it sounds interesting.  If anyone's able to answer, I'll have to look it up.

No wonder I couldn't find it.  It was Forever Evil (1987), written by Freeman Williams, a.k.a. Dr. Freex of the Bad Movie Report.  (Now out-dated.)  His new blog is Yes, I Know.

(I have no idea how I mixed him up with Ken Begg.)

Anyway, here is his story about writing, making, and distributing the movie.  Good read, funny and insightful.

And an interview of him I ran across.

^^^
Awesome. Added to crazy watchlist. Damn it's getting long. roll
And very funny indeed. Thanks for answering your own question by yourself like a big guy but especially sharing it with us. Hats off HM Monkey Knight boy dude buddy friend you. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-28 00:07:14)

^^
You should read the story, too.  Only takes about 15-20 minutes.

^^^
Did, checked all your links. OF COURSE!!! big_smile

Ah, Forever Evil!  I've never seen it but it's one of those titles I keep meaning to get around to but it always slips my mind.  I actually read the making-of stuff earlier this year after googling horror movie screenplays, and eventually landing on that site.  Dude and his crew definitely had their work cut out for them and it's kind of sad that the experience all but killed his interest in filmmaking.  Still, lots of good stuff on there if I remember correctly (and I usually do tongue ).

rosemeri wrote:

For More Horror Movies Download  Go TO www.creatureisanidiotwhoquotesspamandleavesthelinkinlikeatool

Ahhh, boy. A crazy spammer just dropped in Azzy's thread. My only question is, just when will the poop-flinging madness commence?

Reported.

Last edited by Cap Howdy (2013-09-05 19:09:35)

I'm going through and deleting all the spam-bot's posts.  I've counted twenty eight so far.  Second biggest spam-bot activity I've seen; we had one which got in 35 posts not long ago.

Yeah I freaked when I saw this when I got up. Damn, he was on a road killing mad shit. And good luck deleting them, they're all over the place.

SIGH!!!

Luckily we have a "view all posts by user" option, so I can pull up a page of every post it made.  Got 'em all, except the ones in forums I have no mod status in, of which there are only a few.  Not sure why I don't have MS in those few, but, there ya go. lol

Yeah gotta thank that option or you'd have been is such a trouble. lol

Cool.  Yeah, I was surprised as well..it does seem to be a bit more frequent as of late.

Been a loooong while it comes every night. EVERY damn night. That sucker piece of crappy code. sad

Okay, I just found Forever Evil and am in the process of obtaining it.  Has anyone ever seen "Dark Echos" 1986?

Son of a sloth, a spammer intruded here?  Luckily I wasn't around for that one...

@Possum-
Haven't seen it, but it has an odd online presence.  It's quoted as 1977 and 1986, and Austrian and Yugoslavian.

Nope, never seen Dark Echo.  But thanks for reminding me again about Forever Evil.  Writing it down on a scrap of paper now...

Edit: Just found Dark Echo for download.  Japanese subs, but I'll give it a go anyway.

Yeah floridapossum, seen it. Extremely enjoyable. To me that is, not sure you should base yourself on what I think... lol