Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome aboard, Dr. Salvador.  Plenty of discussions to be had so jump right in and make yourself known. smile

MoonRaven wrote:

You wouldn't be the only one who isn't a fan of the Exorcist.
Me, I am big_smile
And welcome to the board.
Enjoy your stay.

Someone called my name??? lol

I truely stand by your side Dr. Salvador, I'm probably the guy with the weirdest tastes in movies around here. Altough azathoth cheesy festivals are up there too. lol

A very warm wH3LLcome to you and enjoy the place, the MADhouse is the baddest and coolest of ALL Cyberspace truely.

Welcome, Dr. Sal.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana. big_smile

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhi5IP7gsxDzxGvEvuqFohyLsmBh4vVXBWjRnF26fpYFgfAyJN

Welcome to the party.  We need a Dr. around here. smile

Indeed, with all the Sick Psychos around we definitely need one. lol

I can't guarantee that I'm not one of them. One of my favorite activities is chainsawing people's heads off after all.

^^^
That's a Bloody fun one. big_smile

''I check the list. Rubber tubing, gas, saw, gloves, cuffs, razor wire, hatchet... and my Mitts.''

Love that scene, just great. Right from the comic too, if I recall correctly.

GirlsDeathProject wrote:

(my dream is to one day write horror novels and screenplays)

I'm late to this, but I just saw your name on the bottom of the screen and, not realizing you'd posted before, was doing my mod thing and checking your profile to make sure you weren't a spammer ( lol ). 

Anyway, this caught my attention.  I'm an aspiring screenwriter as well (I have one sale and one competition placing to my credit) so if you ever want to talk screenwriting, there's a thread in the filmmaking forum I started specifically for this kind of thing.  Good luck to you. smile

Hi everybody.. I'm Ruben from Texas. I'm a pretty big horror fan! Obviously to find a forum like this lol. I got a pretty decent horror movie collection and a few horror figures that I'd like to show you guys sometime. Huge fan of John Carpenter and all of the Halloween films (even though the last 3 were not so good). Looking forward to talking some horror with all of you guys. I'm already digging this place a lot!

Enjoy the place it kicks some insane ass. smile

And we have a thread called Collectibles and Posters right here where you can post your figures and stuff...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31798

kXnPunk wrote:

Enjoy the place it kicks some insane ass. smile

And we have a thread called Collectibles and Posters right here where you can post your figures and stuff...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31798

Awesome!! Will definitely check that thread out! Thanks for heads up!

No probs and seeing how much you post you seem to like it here so keep up bro. big_smile

New here, but old horror fan. Used to be a fango boardie a million years ago, boredom sent me on the hunt for a new place to haunt. Not much into the newer movies, 80s slasher films are definately where my heart is. Also big zombie fan, even before they went mainstream.

Questions?

Oh and av to come, been awhile, trying to remember how to do this shit. Lol.

wH3LLcome to our sweet MADhouse Pandora. I'm sure you'll enjoy the place. Hey, the EVIL Demonic Vamp I am does so I bet you'll do too.

Great bunch of folks here and we have a bunch of cool animals too.
Panda, Monkey, Rat, Wolf, damn, even a Possum!!! lol

Enjoy!!!

As for the avatar, check in your profile settings, it's right there somewhere. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-29 00:33:28)

Hi I hope that one day i can to be in horror films and make them. I like all the stuff that  goes into them. Im new to the forum  and dont have any friends that are into it as much as me so i found this smile

Welcome!  smile

You've come to the right place truely. WE EAT HORROR a lot in a day lemme tell you.

Some great people here, and some animals too, a Monkey, A floridapossum, a Panda, a Wolf and a Rat to name a few. Not to forget the fighting Kangaroo.

Oh and there's the Demons and Gargoyles too. That is me truely. A Vampire too. So enjoy, it's a place I truely call Home Sweet Home. big_smile

Don't worry about these, I own them so they don't cause any troubles, except to SPAMMERS that we hate. lol

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/023/a/4/Evil_Goblin_Demon_by_namesjames.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-13 00:50:14)

thats really cool, nice work man

@Punk...and don't forget, always lurking in the dark corners and cellars of HM's forums, is...The Creature!

Welcome duane. smile

^^^
TRUTH!!!
And when he comes out it's always cool.
Hey hello you. lol

Hi guys!
I am new here!
Hope to finnd a lot of interesting

wH3LLcome to the MADhouse Sara, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
Best place EVER!!! big_smile

Welcome Sara!!

Like PUNK says it is a MADHOUSE. This place pushes your imagination to the brink! big_smile