Re: Last Documentary You Watched?

A very cool one about our Chris Hadfield power which was done before the successful mission he did on the International Orbital Space Station.

"You're holding a marvel of human science and you look over and your got the crazy gigantic Universe with it's kaleidoscopic never stopping beauty and it's awesome that all of this goes through only one hand.

Rockets don't have rear view mirrors. Anyways don't look back, that's not where you're going."

Man I love this dude. He's a very all around cool guy in his town too, people love him.

And I absolutely do too. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-08 12:14:12)

Curse of the Blair Witch, the faux-documentary shown on The Discovery Channel before the film's release.  Like the movie, it may be fake but damn if they didn't go out of their way to make it completely believable.

^^^
Yeah it's rad!!! Gotta reqwatch it. Booting my DVD content listing app to find it, got way too much stuff. lol

LES TÊTES À CLAQUE [The Slap Heads]

Excellent and extremely hilarious Quebecker puppet series. Damn they are nuts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbhQRA40-qQ

A documentary about how it all became real, their creator is insane. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-12 12:06:24)

BLONDES, A MYSTERY???

Hahaha very fun one. lol

His Name Is Jason (re-watch).

Definitely one of the best horror movie documentaries that I've had the pleasure of seeing.

POUR LA SUITE DU MONDE
Done by Michel Brault that died yesterday, a wondeful one. And it's in english if you wanna see it...
http://www.nfb.ca/film/pour_la_suite_du … =feature_1

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-23 03:39:15)

Dracula: The Vampire & the Voivode - Interesting look at Bram Stoker's life and the history around his Dracula character and the impact it's had till modern day. It's on Netflix IW

Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th.  It was an amazing 7 hour documentary.  I was shocked to find a few people had died like Richard Brooker and the director of Jason X.   I have a copy from a place in California and it's signed by 24 people throughout the series history.

^^^
Oh very cool, looks like a great one. smile

THE KRATT BROS
They were talking about the 15 animals that can survive the best.

Man, the Komodo Dragon is a very cool beast. smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XZ06u95v0h8/T4vi3pZq9vI/AAAAAAAAzrs/FdMeUu7QkUI/s1600/Komodo+Dragon.jpg

Room 237 - Not worth watching. The theories about Kubrick were really out there.

^ I've made it about 40 minutes into that, and do plan on finishing it...but yeah, I get what you're saying.

^^I'll probably finish it too at some point. It's just some of the theories the people were saying are laughable.

Yeach, I caught that one a couple months back.  People can read anything into anything if they're determined (or demented) enough.

Black Metal Veins...Don't know how credible it is for a documentary!
Had me believing up until the very end....Damn you Lucifer Valentine..

^^^
What a freaking STRANGE movie this is. And H3LL Lucifer Valentine is wild!!!

Something about Canadian Baseball.
Now that my Expos are gone, the ONLY team we have here is the TNT Jays. Ah well, still a good one.

The Silence of the Lambs: The Inside Story

3 shots that changed America

Blackfish. Great doc on the marine park industry.

Magnificient little thing about Polanski and his 1979 film TESS. A beautiful one BTW, damn I dig Polanski!!! big_smile

Ghosts Of Rwanda.

^^^
Very disturbing one that is miss...

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Very disturbing one that is miss...

Big time!

Ever since I seen Hotel Rwanda (I have it) I became obsessed with it. Hard to humanly imagine
how it could have happened and the SPEED in which the genocide killed their own
people.
Worst genocide ever...

Yeah have it also and biggest and saddest thing, crazy.

Man I dig that Documentary Channel. Always great stuff on.

FILMOGRAPHY-LESLIE NIELSEN PROFILE

VERY insanely cool stuff that I din't know about this amazingly hilarious actor. Nice. smile

Documentary channel again, loving it. Always been a HUGE fan of these. smile

THE IMAGE MILL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fN_AW7TNK0

Done here in Quebec by the one dude that does Cirque Du Soleil scenes' look, the insane Robert Lepage. It was showed aganst the walls of the Citadel, one of the most beautiful spot in Quebec City along with the Frontenac Castle. Freaking amazing. It's the largest screen in the WHOLE WORLD!!! Crazy cool as mad really, wondeful. big_smile

MAGNITUDE POLE'S SWITCH

That's freaking crazy shit...