Re: Ever been in jail??? If so why???

Yes, same when I was a crew dude in a dope therapy program. You don't fool a Monkey that knows his shit...

kXnPunk wrote:
z3r0c00l wrote:

Man, I used to go to jail almost every day it seems like.

Urgh eating that crappy food everyday. Ouch. lol

He used to be a cop.  I don't think he was dining there, lol.

And this monkey most def knows his sheeit-
http://thebloggess.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/monkey-hugs-and-strangles-small.jpg

^^^
Well luckily cause I was and it sucks. lol

And the Monkey pict, first time I see a Vamp Monkey. V````V

EDIT: The Pun Bot Question is wise, he recognize Gaia as the name of our planet and it's nice. smile

HORROR-MOVIES.CA RULES ALL!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-01 01:55:04)

^^I actually did eat there and made sure when i did inmates saw me. That way, when i worked the jail, they knew I was serious when I said I knew the food was shit. big_smile Usually got them off my back about food. Besides, jail/prison isn't supposed to be a nice place.

^^^
True far from that really. Well quite normal, we have to pay for our crap we did so being in a Spa would NOT do it at all. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-12 16:29:14)

A few times when I was young-never in PRISON, though-a couple drug possessiion charges, a couple vagrancy and vagrancy related charges, one war protest charge-only 2 days on that one though.

I got locked up for throwing eggs at various people during the 2001 republican convention, but was never charged. Then republican senator Arlen Specter actually intervened on my behalf (he was a neighbor, and a friend of my family).

I also got rounded up at the 2004 republican convention in NYC and democratic convention in Boston. But they weren't really arrests. They just rounded up a few crowds that I happened to be in at the time, held us for a few hours, then let us leave.

^^
Heh heh, leave it to a Philly guy to get all rowdy.  Hi-5's all around!

^^^
Hahaha Damn yeah!!! big_smile

^^^ I'm not rowdy, just a little mischievous big_smile

Never been in jail as such but spent a night in a police cell for being drunk.

This was years ago. I don't drink now because of it.

I never wanna repeat such behavior. big_smile

Well looks like you haven't all been crazy outlaws like me. Good for you. big_smile

I'd forgotten-there used to be a law called

Yeah they're all called. lol

The infamous post cut strikes again.

Hope it goes through this time-for some unknown, cryptic reason, my last message was cut off before it even began-alright, then-There used to be a law back in Detroit (and I understand a few other places, but hardly nationwide.) called GENERAL PRINCIPLE which translated as "suspicion of being suspicious".  The cops could just pick up anybody whose faces they disliked and they'd be held up to 36 hours uncharged while probes were done to see if they had warrants on them elsewhere in the country.  From what I could see, there were definite "PROFILE" groups:  hippies, bikers, stereotypically ghetto-type blacks,  the "probably" homeless, overt gays, suspected prostitutes, dudes wearing gang colors.  I was in on GENERAL PRINCIPLE a few times although only once did I serve all 3 days.  The rest of the time I was discharged before the second day was up.

GHOST DADDY wrote:

Hope it goes through this time-for some unknown, cryptic reason, my last message was cut off before it even began-alright, then-There used to be a law back in Detroit (and I understand a few other places, but hardly nationwide.) called GENERAL PRINCIPLE which translated as "suspicion of being suspicious".  The cops could just pick up anybody whose faces they disliked and they'd be held up to 36 hours uncharged while probes were done to see if they had warrants on them elsewhere in the country.  From what I could see, there were definite "PROFILE" groups:  hippies, bikers, stereotypically ghetto-type blacks,  the "probably" homeless, overt gays, suspected prostitutes, dudes wearing gang colors.  I was in on GENERAL PRINCIPLE a few times although only once did I serve all 3 days.  The rest of the time I was discharged before the second day was up.

That's exactly why I've always been against wearing whatever "costume" any lifestyle or music genre had to offer. Besides it being very conformist and kind of silly. YOu can also be targeted by cops. A guy sees some guy done up like a hippie, cop thinks he has weed on him. Cop see's a guy with a mullet and denim jacket, he;'s probably been huffing spray paint. GUy has gold chains and his pants around his ankles, he's probably selling crack. Not to mention, it makes other people not take you too seriously or listen to what you have to say

^^^
I had a leather jacket full of Spikes and band patches and drawings and Red Dreadlocks hair. Inside the damn van I was. But yeah, I wasn't sniffing the spray paint but rather using it on the college walls right next to the Police Station so... lol

I was once arrested on "suspicion of intent to panhandle."  Spent no time behind bars, though.  The sargent almost had a stroke.

Wow, there is some messed up laws where you live GD.

No, that was in San Francisco a few decades ago.  I now live in Washington.

Well then, Detroit and San Francisco have/had some strange laws.

True.

Hey, back in Detroit, I once knew a woman busted for rubbing her butt after falling on the ice.  Charge was that she was trying to bring attention to an "obscene body part."  Judge let her off, but I later learned that still on the books (but hardly ever enforced since the twenties) is a Detroit law against "bringing attention  to one's buttocks."  It was considered a form of "indecent exposure."

How utterly ridiculous. What a waste of time and money. The cop should have been fired instantly. It may cost a bit to train a rookie, but nothing compared to the costs a moron like that can trump up for a unit.