Topic: Any Horror fans in South Florida??

Hey dudes, happy to now be part of this forum and looking forward to getting involved in an online horror movie community!

Also looking to link up with other horror movie enthusiasts in South Florida.  Me and a friend are doing a once a horror movie double feature at a local theatre in Ft Lauderdale called Cinema Paradiso.  This month on the 14th we're doing Night Of The Creeps & Night Of The Demons!  So reach out if you're in the area cause the better network we have for horror fans, the better chance we have of keeping cool shit like this going on!

Here's a link to the facebook invite and some local press:

https://www.facebook.com/events/436617843121541/?ref=22

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/count … erdale.php

Re: Any Horror fans in South Florida??

OK, I feel your enthusiasm and your desire to succeed.

Generally, we do not like people to post such things on their 1st foray here-  I usually handle this stuff.

But I can see how you would like to gather some support, which is cool.  If you stay active here, you'll get a good amount of support.  We have at least 3 active film makers here, and since they did not just drop links and run, but came back, we promoted them.

Same can happen with you.  Heck, I even started a virtual Halloween fest thing, since we have people literally all over the world.  But I pitched it, and they liked it, and I just kept on going with being a member.  So stay active here and good things will happen.

Cool thanks for the insight and supportive words.  I apologize for not knowing that this kinda thing would be frowned upon, I'm fairly new to the forum thing.  It makes sense though.  Looking forward to posting more often.  Thanks Monkey Lord Of Awesomeness!

^^
Excellent, you came back!  As to your question, of the top of my head I can't think of anyone (that's fairly active) in Florida.  We do have people down in the southeast, but I think the closest ones are S. Carolina & Mississippi.

I'll toss this idea out to you-
If you have a camera and a Skype account, stream your stuff live and I'll route it through my HM account so members can login.  (OK, those who can actually handle video, ahem, SharkMaster The DSL Lord tongue )
It would be a neat thing to do here, especially if I can get all the different time zones (9 at last count) to at least check in.

^^
Excellent, you came back!  As to your question, off the top of my head I can't think of anyone (that's active) in Florida.  We do have people down in the southeast, but I think the closest ones are S. Carolina & Mississippi.

If you have a camera and a Skype account, stream your show live and I'll route it through my HM Skype account so members can login.  (OK, those who can actually handle video, ahem, SharkMaster The DSL Lord tongue )  Assuming you have the display/broadcast rights.
It would be a neat thing to do here, especially if I can get all the different time zones (9 at last count) to at least check in.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Excellent, you came back!  As to your question, of the top of my head I can't think of anyone (that's fairly active) in Florida.  We do have people down in the southeast, but I think the closest ones are S. Carolina & Mississippi.

If you have a camera and a Skype account, stream your stuff live and I'll route it through my HM account so members can login.  (OK, those who can actually handle video, ahem, SharkMaster The DSL Lord tongue )

What about the Possum?