Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

Yeah, I mentioned it a bit ago.

Now, are you up to watch [Ghost Train] in a few hours?  I reserved a spot for you, and you were all like...

http://webecoist.momtastic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/rat_cat_dog.jpg

Ufc 164

FUTURAMA

Bender rules all. big_smile

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/215/b/5/futurama__bender_by_lena_lo-d59oplm.png

FUTURAMA again. Damn that thing is the best animated series EVER, yes even more than Simpsons. big_smile

Last night one was so weird, they were back in the medieval times and there was a man boobed centaur, so weird... And the doc had no more body. Wild.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-04 10:14:06)

MADMEN

Damn more and more I watch it more and more I LOOOVE it.
And damn Christina's breasts, woah. I also love January Jones and Jessica Paré how can it be any different, she's from Montreal so... smile
Very cool girls.

Oh yeah, the guys are great too. Of course but that's not what retain my attention... Hey. lol

Ufc fight night 29

SyFy's Ghost Mine.  The miners blasted into a man-made cavern that had it's only entrance collapsed.

Season 9 premiere of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

^^^
That's a cool one. Me likes.

What a cool TV night.

ET Love this show, love celebrity gossips. big_smile

But ROBOT CHICKEN man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man. IT'S TOTALLY INSANELY HILARIOUS LIKE NUTS!!! Damn what a freaking laugh time the half hour it's on, couldn't stop laughing and still even doing it now re-thinking of it. Hahahaha ROTFLMFAO lol

And now FALLON... Yup. Nice.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-06 02:27:08)

About ten minutes of Project Runway. It isn't something that will hold my interest, but my mom watches every new episode.

BIG BANG Kaley Cuoco's Boobs THEORY
FALLON

Chopped

Fourteen years late, but I FINALLY got my hands on both seasons of the Simon Pegg show Spaced.  Watched the first few episodes of series 1 so far.  Pretty funny; you see the foundations of the kind of humor Pegg and director Edgar Wright would go on to perfect in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.  I think once I've finished this series I'm going to check out the Nick Frost show Man Stroke Woman.

^^^
Saw only one of these but I enjoyed it.

YOGI
He's amazing. smile

HAVEN
Loving this show more and more. Girl can relate to Dead peeps in a fishermen village. Police is on cases too. Very cool. I love my Ghosts. big_smile

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7b8e5a2a325b3b0790d906f63f3b1510/tumblr_mkhwfw9Mkk1rju6pno1_500.png

SIMPSONS

Starts of well. Bart saying YAY, I'm drenched in Blood!!! lol

Latest episodes of:

Breaking Bad -- jesus christ, talk about a friggin' cliffhanger!  When it cut to credits I was like "OH, YOU SON OF A BITCH!  DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!!!" lol

Dexter -- seriously, this series probably should have ended last year, but they squeaked one more season out of it.  Pretty lackluster so far, though tonight's ep had a juicy little twist.

Copper -- one of my favorite new shows.  Corky is fuckin' hardcore, man!

Next up: the latest episode of Ray Donovan.  Another good show -- but I'm still waiting for it to really capitalize on its potential, of which it has quite a bit.

Boardwalk Empire

Dexter

Newsroom

I think the season/series finale of Siberia is on tonight.  People really didn't like the premise, but I have a healthy suspension of disbelief.

^^^
I'm LOVING this show.

LOONEY TUNES
SIMPSONS
FUTURAMA
SOUTH PARK

Oh damn yesss!!! Good ol' classics. smile

Had a fest of-

MasterChef
Paranormal Witness
Ghost Mine
Siberia

I saw the series finale to Burn Notice. Sad to see this show end. I enjoyed it from start to finish's.

BIG BANG THEORY
Damn this one was even more hilarious than it normally is. lol

BLUE BLOOD

mike3881 wrote:

I saw the series finale to Burn Notice. Sad to see this show end. I enjoyed it from start to finish's.

I'm a big fan of this show, myself.  I haven't watched the series finale yet (got it DLing right now) but I'm also sad to see it go.  Jeffrey Donovan has shown over and over in that show that he's deserving of a much bigger career.  And it's sad to see Bruce without a steady role to play, too.  I'm really hoping he finds another TV show to be a part of; he needs a steady TV presence as opposed to an intermittent cinematic one.

Really looking forward to seeing what the primary actors go on to next, but it's a shame to see such a quality show end.

I heard a rumor tbat they were going to make an army of darkness II movie.  Does you or any know if the rumor is true. Hr should get his own spin off show with Jesse. I liked that t.v. movie about how he came to Miami. He may have not been as good planner as michael but he was good at making things up as he went along. Come on everyone Sam Axe Notice.

The last tv show I watched was The Fresh Prince Of Bel air.