Re: Movies You Just Bought

Just got in the mail, and going to pick up now (at my parents house)

Lords of Salem Blu Ray

6,502

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Got my House of Usher Steelbook on Thursday, thing of beauty.

6,503

Re: Movies You Just Bought

^Very nice!

I also hadn't realized Lords of Salem had been released, can't wait to get it!

6,504

Re: Movies You Just Bought

The Burning

I also just won sleepaway camp 2 on ebay.

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Lords of Salem (Blu-ray)
Sharknado (Blu-ray...it was $5 so...I have no excuse other than that lol)
The Unseen (Blu-ray)
The Amityville Horror Trilogy (Blu-ray - Gonna watch the 3D version of 3 today and see how it is!)

6,506

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Cujo

6,507

Re: Movies You Just Bought

The Last Stand
Lords Of Salem
The Collection

6,508

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
Christine
Friday The 13Th Part VII:The New Blood
The Hole
Pineapple Express
Little Nicky
Bubble Boy
Saving Silverman
Mystery Men

6,509

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Went to the local HMV looking for Lords of Salem, Frontiere(s), Peur(s) Du Noir and Inside. None of  which were there so I settle with a copy of ABCs of Death on blu-ray and the a DVD of Mama. I wish the original short for Mama was included on the blu-ray or DVD, oh well.

Re: Movies You Just Bought

My Walmart has put out some their Halloween horror movies already. Picked up "Candyman", "Evil Dead", and "The Sixth Sense". Already had Evil Dead but wanted a fresher copy! All were only $5.

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Autographed copy of The Orphan killer
Sinister
Paranormal Activity 2
Goosebumps: Monster Blood
Bigfoot The Lost Coast Tapes
Chained

6,512

Re: Movies You Just Bought

^^^
Oh Chained is cool.
Well like all you got really. Nice grab man. smile

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Autographed copy of The Orphan killer
Sinister
Paranormal Activity 2
Goosebumps: Monster Blood
Bigfoot The Lost Coast Tapes
Chained

Been thinking about grabbing the Orphan Killer from their site, but from what I've seen the metal music kills the mood for me. I like metal, but not in place of a proper score.

Picked up:

Friday the 13th the Complete Collection Blu-ray (I only had the 2004 DVD set + the WB dvds/blus, this is an awesome upgrade)
Bates Motel Season 1 (Blu-ray)
World War Z (Blu-ray)

6,514

Re: Movies You Just Bought

^^^
Wanna see this too. And I still gotta see Bates Motel, heard lotsa good stuff about it... It's somewhere in my Downloads folder... smile

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Vamp_Slayer wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

Autographed copy of The Orphan killer
Sinister
Paranormal Activity 2
Goosebumps: Monster Blood
Bigfoot The Lost Coast Tapes
Chained

Been thinking about grabbing the Orphan Killer from their site, but from what I've seen the metal music kills the mood for me. I like metal, but not in place of a proper score.

Picked up:

Friday the 13th the Complete Collection Blu-ray (I only had the 2004 DVD set + the WB dvds/blus, this is an awesome upgrade)
Bates Motel Season 1 (Blu-ray)
World War Z (Blu-ray)

Actually the Metal soundtrack fits the movie perfectly. You seem to like slashers just as much as me so I think you'll love The Orphan Killer.

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Trying to get on the ball when it comes to my blu rays!

Just ordered these blus..

CUJO (30th Anniversary Blu ray). Love the cover art on this one!

Psycho (50th Anniversary Blu ray). Classic. A must to pick up on blu!

1408 Blu ray. Very underrated movie!!!

6,517

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Halloween 35th Anniversary edition
The Collection (blu ray)
V/H/S 2 (Dvd)

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Should be in the mail today but I haven't checked (comes to my parents place)

Halloween 35th Anniversary blu ray
Psycho 2 and 3 blu ray
Prince of Darkness blu ray

6,519

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Just got this fantastic box set at the price of £24.09. What a bargain!

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Picture-42.png

Re: Movies You Just Bought

VHS 2
Bloody Homecoming
Inbred
I Spit on Your Grave 2
Rosemary's Baby
Grave Encounters

6,521

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Prince of Darkness blu-ray
Things to Come blu-ray
VHS 2
Scarface
Chinatown

Re: Movies You Just Bought

VHS 2 (Blu-ray) (Best buy pre-order deal back in August, I got this for $9.99!)
I Spit on Your Grave 2 (Bluray) (on the same BB deal snagged this for $8.99!)
Halloween 35th Anniversary Edition (Bluray) ($12.99 on BB deal)
Iron Man 3 3D(Blu-ray)
Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th (Blu-ray)
Aftershock (Blu-ray)

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Vasquez wrote:

Just got this fantastic box set at the price of £24.09. What a bargain!

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Picture-42.png

I've had my eye on tha one. Never seem to see a good deal anywhere hmm

Where did you buy it at?

6,524

Re: Movies You Just Bought

MYERS4EVER wrote:
Vasquez wrote:

Just got this fantastic box set at the price of £24.09. What a bargain!

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Picture-42.png

I've had my eye on tha one. Never seem to see a good deal anywhere hmm

Where did you buy it at?

Got it for £24 on Amazon.co.uk.

6,525

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

VHS 2 (Blu-ray) (Best buy pre-order deal back in August, I got this for $9.99!)
I Spit on Your Grave 2 (Bluray) (on the same BB deal snagged this for $8.99!)
Halloween 35th Anniversary Edition (Bluray) ($12.99 on BB deal)
Iron Man 3 3D(Blu-ray)
Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th (Blu-ray)
Aftershock (Blu-ray)

What a freaking amazing selection and not that expensive either. Very cool. smile
Damn cannot wait to get ISOYG 2 it's nuts...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-26 17:11:55)