Topic: Halloween 2013!!

44 days to go and counting. Anyone have any plans for Halloween? Anyone dressing up? Any Halloween parties?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/999216_685355028142502_218755817_n.jpg

Last edited by DarkMistress (2013-09-17 10:54:50)

Re: Halloween 2013!!

BEST DAY EVER!!!
I got plans, yes, I'll watch the insane amount of Horror flicks on TV and probably party with my best buddy Malphas The Crow. He's far from being a movie fan but he still enjoy Horror so I guess it'll be cool. Just wondering what they'll show. And if they suck well got much more than enough movies on DVD to fix that. lol

The only thing I don't like is that there's absolutely no kids coming. Ah well, I eat them all candies I buy. Too bad for them Hahaha

And you my dear what are your plans???

It's right about that time we get the traditional Halloween thread going on HM. Good going, DarkMistress! I'm totally psyched about this year's Halloween. Among the parties I'm attending is Azzy's H-Fest (which has been an awesome showing since 2011). The other day I picked up a few cheap, retro Halloween decorations at Goodwill (A light-up Jack O' Lantern that you place in the window, a light-up skeleton, and other lights for inside the house). Their being old decorations only makes them more creepy, I find. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading other members' Halloween plans. Best damn holiday of the year!!!

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/SkeletonDanceGIF_zps7c372ae9.gif

Going to watch a ton of horror movies, then the next few days I will be at the local comicon, followed by my birthday. Should be awesome.

I really can't wait for like a thousand different reasons.

Halloween proper is the start of HFest.  Besides that I give out candy to the kiddies. 
Then restarting on Friday night is the 48+ hour marathon.

Woot, if you do a "HM HFest" search on Google, we have a bunch of the top spots on the first page!

Edit- By the way Mistress, you are responsible for changing the title of the thread each day to keep it current.  tongue

Last edited by azathoth (2013-09-16 13:11:47)

^^^
Sweet, lucky you mate, can't wait to go back to another Comic Con, last one I totally digged.

And oh BTW Happy Birthday in advance my friend. smile
Born near Halloween, what a lucky bastard. Hahaha

And The Creature, yeah, the Jack looks great and I'm also looking for that HM Movie night.

Which reminds me I gotta find azathoth more movies to watch...

I can't wait to carve pumpkins again. Last year i did a cool jack skellington pumpkin. I think that was my best one i ever did.

I'm looking forward to Halloween this year. I plan on going to Halloween parties, watch horror movie marathons, and I'm also dressing up as Bane from Dark Knight Rises this year and scare trick or treaters. big_smile

Future brother-in-law is having a Halloween themed stag and doe on the 19th.
Not sure I can afford to dish out money for a costume.
I still have so many things to buy.
I  would like to join in the horror movie watching on skype big_smile
There is a possibility that me and the fella will go to his friends house who usually has a halloween get together. But I won't know until closer to the day.

Wifey and I had our first ''official'' date on October 29tth...it was our ''anniversary'' up until we actualy got married.  This year will be the first time my son goes out trick or treating.

AND I will be attacking a 3-D pumpkin carving!!

^^^
Wow, that's very cool. Happy anniversary and I'm sure your kid will enjoy his first. smile

kXnPunk wrote:

BEST DAY EVER!!!
I got plans, yes, I'll watch the insane amount of Horror flicks on TV and probably party with my best buddy Malphas The Crow. He's far from being a movie fan but he still enjoy Horror so I guess it'll be cool. Just wondering what they'll show. And if they suck well got much more than enough movies on DVD to fix that. lol

The only thing I don't like is that there's absolutely no kids coming. Ah well, I eat them all candies I buy. Too bad for them Hahaha

And you my dear what are your plans???

Yeah that is what I did last year. Had a horror movie blitz  over cheezies and cold beer AND MY horror fest starts the whole week BEFORE Halloween as every year AMC has a week long horror fest! big_smile

This year I am in the mood for something  a little  more crazy.... LOL

I am into getting a really good Vampiress outfit and heading out to a Halloween party somewhere....fangs and all.

I'll see who is game around here.

If I do I will post my pic here. hee hee

The Creature wrote:

It's right about that time we get the traditional Halloween thread going on HM. Good going, DarkMistress! I'm totally psyched about this year's Halloween. Among the parties I'm attending is Azzy's H-Fest (which has been an awesome showing since 2011). The other day I picked up a few cheap, retro Halloween decorations at Goodwill (A light-up Jack O' Lantern that you place in the window, a light-up skeleton, and other lights for inside the house). Their being old decorations only makes them more creepy, I find. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading other members' Halloween plans. Best damn holiday of the year!!!

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/SkeletonDanceGIF_zps7c372ae9.gif

Awesome!! Sounds like a blast! smile

Theli wrote:

Going to watch a ton of horror movies, then the next few days I will be at the local comicon, followed by my birthday. Should be awesome.

Cool! A double celebration! big_smile

jrs1991 wrote:

I really can't wait for like a thousand different reasons.

Ha ha ha! Coming soon....

azathoth wrote:

Halloween proper is the start of HFest.  Besides that I give out candy to the kiddies. 
Then restarting on Friday night is the 48+ hour marathon.

Woot, if you do a "HM HFest" search on Google, we have a bunch of the top spots on the first page!

Edit- By the way Mistress, you are responsible for changing the title of the thread each day to keep it current.  tongue

The best time of year for non-stop horror movies. smile

jrs1991 wrote:

I can't wait to carve pumpkins again. Last year i did a cool jack skellington pumpkin. I think that was my best one i ever did.

Ah I haven't done that in ages myself. Maybe I'll grab  a pumpkin or two.  big_smile

Tripod wrote:

I'm looking forward to Halloween this year. I plan on going to Halloween parties, watch horror movie marathons, and I'm also dressing up as Bane from Dark Knight Rises this year and scare trick or treaters. big_smile

Awesome! Another one dressing up.

Tis the season to be spooky....  Fa lala lala la la la.la

MoonRaven wrote:

Future brother-in-law is having a Halloween themed stag and doe on the 19th.
Not sure I can afford to dish out money for a costume.
I still have so many things to buy.
I  would like to join in the horror movie watching on skype big_smile
There is a possibility that me and the fella will go to his friends house who usually has a halloween get together. But I won't know until closer to the day.

A few choices like myself. I really do feel like dressing up and going out this year. smile

JackBurton wrote:

Wifey and I had our first ''official'' date on October 29tth...it was our ''anniversary'' up until we actualy got married.  This year will be the first time my son goes out trick or treating.

AND I will be attacking a 3-D pumpkin carving!!

Nice JackBurton! Congratulations and enjoy! smile

I'm dressing in the most creepy costume of them all. As myself. lol

azathoth wrote:

Ok? You'll have to explain this to me tomorrow. smile  It's been another LONG day. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

I'm dressing in the most creepy costume of them all. As myself. lol

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/146/b/2/marceline_the_vampire_queen___animated_by_barkikiri-d514lu0.gif

^^^
ROTFLMFAO!!! Nice one. big_smile