Topic: UFC 76

Yes folks it's that time once again. The next PPV titled UFC 76: Knockout will be held on Sept. 22nd at 9 p.m. central time. That is correct, it's on tonight. Here is the line up for all you UFC fanatics who is interested and will be watching it:

Lightweight Bout:
Thiago Tavares(16-0-0) VS Tyson Griffin(9-1-0)

Light Heavyweight Bout:
Kazuhiro Nakamura(11-6-0) VS Lyota Machida(10-0-0)

Lightweight Bout:
Michihiro Omigawa(4-3-0) VS Matt Wiman(7-3-0)

Lightweight Bout:
Diego Saraiva(9-5-1) VS Jeremy Stephens(13-2-0)

Heavyweight Bout:
Scott Junk(6-1-0) VS Christian Wellisch(8-2-0)

Welterweight Bout:
Jon Fitch(18-2-1) VS Diego Sanchez(19-1-0)

Light Heavyweight Bout:
Mauricio Rua(16-2-0) VS Forrest Griffin(14-4-0)

Main Event:
Light Heavyweight Bout:
Chuck Liddell(20-4-0) VS Keith Jardine(12-4-1)

Re: UFC 76

My bets on these to win:

Liddell
Griffin
Fitch

I personally like Sanchez, Griffin, and "The Dean of Mean" Keith Jardine

But dont get any ideas RIP, no DVD bets for me on UFC this week.  One bet a weekend is enough, and since I got the Panthers over the Falcons I'm a lock to win anyways.

jmh314 wrote:

But dont get any ideas RIP, no DVD bets for me on UFC this week.  One bet a weekend is enough, and since I got the Panthers over the Falcons I'm a lock to win anyways.

I smell a chicken, lol.....jk.:lol:

RIP wrote:

My bets on these to win:

Liddell
Griffin
Fitch

I got the same predictions as you do Rip. Except i got Sanchez over Fitch.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

My bets on these to win:

Liddell
Griffin
Fitch

I don't like Sanchez cause he's too cocky and thinks his shit doesn't stink lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

My bets on these to win:

Liddell
Griffin
Fitch

I don't like Sanchez cause he's too cocky and thinks his shit doesn't stink lol.:lol:

Now entering the Octagon, Dirty Sanchez. And now his opponent: Paul "Shitbrick" Fitch:lol:

LOL, to be honest I don't know that much about Fitch. I will look him up now on ufc.com

Fitch don't look too bad. He's 19-2-1 against Sanchez whose 19-1.

Wasn't Jardine in that UFC reality show?

I have actually no clue about Jardine.

Are you looking at Ufc.com now cause it has all the fights and the stats of whose fighting tonight. It looks like there are some other good matches on there too besides those top 3 matches.

Last edited by RIP (2007-09-22 11:47:59)

No i'm not. I'll take a look right now.

Hey i just updated the list. I now have the full fight card and records for tonight.

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

no so much a chicken as no money.  My property taxes went through and my mortgage is $200 more a month...so money issues are a big thing at the moment,

Hey Rip, in response to your question about Jardine, he was on TUF season 2 I believe.  He was a heavyweight then, but slimmed down and to fight light heavyweight. 

And also Rip, you talk about Sanhez being cocky and such, but Couture is the same way yet you always back him.  And last time it caught up with him. 

I'm sticking with my guns on the big 3 matches:
Sanchez
Griffin
Jardine

I also like Thiago Tavares, Lyota Machida, and Scott Junk in some of the eariler matches

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

no so much a chicken as no money.  My property taxes went through and my mortgage is $200 more a month...so money issues are a big thing at the moment,

Hey Rip, in response to your question about Jardine, he was on TUF season 2 I believe.  He was a heavyweight then, but slimmed down and to fight light heavyweight. 

And also Rip, you talk about Sanhez being cocky and such, but Couture is the same way yet you always back him.  And last time it caught up with him. 

I'm sticking with my guns on the big 3 matches:
Sanchez
Griffin
Jardine

I also like Thiago Tavares, Lyota Machida, and Scott Junk in some of the eariler matches

Man, Couture is not cocky at all. You must be thinking of Tito Ortiz lol.:lol:

Well you man Couture just lost the "The Dean of Mean" Keith Jardine, Just like I said!.....  I should have bet you!  Damn!  Thats what I get for being broke and not being able to afford to many bets!

UFC 76 Fight Results:

Pre-Fights:

Rich Clementi Def. Anthony Johnson via submission (rear naked choke) in round two

Jeremy Stephens Def. Diego Saraiva via unanimous decision

Christian Wellisch Def. Scott Junk via submission (heel hook) in round one

Matt Wiman defeats Michihiro Omigawa via unanimous decision

Fight 1 - Tyson Griffin Def. Thiago Thavares via unanimous decision

Fight 2 - Lyoto Machida Def. Kazuhiro Nakamura via unanimous decision

Fight 3 - Jon Fitch Def. Diego Sanchez

Fight 4 - Forrest Griffin Def. Shogun Hua via submission (rear naked choke)

Fight 5 - Keith Jardine Def. Chuck LIddell via split decision

Awesome!!! Fitch beat Sanchez.:cool: