Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

The movie itself is a bit too long to be honest. Enjoyable nonetheless though.

They could make a movie during months and I wouldn't care. lol

I don't mind long movies, or slow movies, I just feel that there was some unnecessary stuff and slow directing.

Yeah maybe but that doesn't bother me. Nothing bothers me really in films, it's entertainment after all so it's normal that some stuff is different and slower or bad sometimes... My exigeances are WAY low. lol

I just watched Shock (1946) one of Vincent Price's first films. It's a film noir that centred around a woman who witnesses a murder and goes into shock. The murderer himself is a psychiatrist and ends up being called to help her and convinces everyone she is crazy and doses he with drugs night and day.

^^^
Should check it out I love Noir stuff and Price too. OF COURSE!!! smile

THE TRUMAN SHOW [1998] rewatch

Man what a wondeful masterpiece this is. EXTREMELY hilarious but also EXTREMELY touching...
Carrey is once again OVER the top in this, brilliant totally. And I love Laura Linney and Natascha McElhone.

And the insanely cool ending man, DAMN amaFREAKINGzing as H3LL!!!

Never get tired of it, too great...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-26 21:57:35)

I enjoyed Shock.  It was a good movie like most Vincent Price movies are.  It was also redone into a Tales from the Crypt episode.  The episode was pretty good too.

A Goofy Movie (1995).

Long-time favorite of mine. It's a happy film...brilliant colors.

CLASS OF 1984 [1982]

Damn great CLASSIC!!!

Punk to the bone. Like me. Hahaha

Just watched a couple DC comics cartons. Superman: Unbound and Justice League: Flashpoint. Both were awesome, like the rest of DCs cartoon full length films, but Flashpoint was a little better, despite having lower quality animation.

Redemption (2013), starring Jason Statham.

Really bad.

4/10

End Of Watch 9.5/10 I watch this movie a lot because I think it is just a masterpiece of a movie and I love it every time

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE [2004] rewatch

Man dude is so freaking weird it's just HILARIOUS. lol
What a great funny as mad comedy. Enjoy everytime.

I putting it here but it definitely as a huge bunch of Horror elements to it.
The Scrunt Grass Wolf is amazing... AND CREEPY AS MAD!!!

LADY IN THE WATER [2006] rewatch

Man, this to me is the best the hugely talented Shiamalan as ever done. And he's not a bad actor either.
In fact, loved it so much that after watching the Bonus on the DVD, I bought the book which has some insanely beautiful drawings.

Wonderful shots, wonderful acting by Giamatti and Bryce Dallas Howard especially but all the others are great too. And man, what a fantastic mysterious story it is.

He wrote it for his kids, a bedtime story he was reading them. Sweet. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-29 02:05:01)

DICK TRACY [1990] rewatch

What a beautiful one this is, colors over saturated I love.

And damn man, THE POP QUEEN MADONNA!!! Enough said, that explains it all. Aside nice story and great acting. smile

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f8eca1478646094d6c7ec8d683f168e0/tumblr_mree6rHBaQ1sdknqwo1_500.gif

The Haunting of Julia (1977)

7/10.

Who's That Girl? (1987), starring Madonna.  Back when Madonna still had a little baby fat on her and didn't tweeze her eyebrows to the width of razor blades.  Not a great flick, but I like it regardless.

Dredd (new one) and Expendables 2.

^^^
How were they, looking forward to them so your toughts would be interesting...

And here ya go for the effort:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c68425b1e3364cea07df46416769e6c8/tumblr_mr1ooaoMuF1qj26eao1_500.gif

LoudLon wrote:

Who's That Girl? (1987), starring Madonna.  Back when Madonna still had a little baby fat on her and didn't tweeze her eyebrows to the width of razor blades.  Not a great flick, but I like it regardless.

Looks like we're on a Pop Queen Donna kick you and me today. lol
Razor blades eyebrows, hahaha.

But I like it much more than the weird and not very good SWEPT AWAY [2002]. Which I still love, Bikini Madonna =  Enjoyment. big_smile

I have no qualms admitting I love old-school, Borderline/Crazy For You/Get Into the Groove/Like a Virgin/Open Your Heart-era Madonna.  I still vividly remember her writhing on the stage during the 1984 MTV Video Awards.  Like most kids my age who were neck-deep in puberty at the time, Madonna was a literal wet dream. lol

Prisoners absolutely amazing, like a was speechless through this movie. Jake Gyllenhaal has become an amazing actor!

LoudLon wrote:

I have no qualms admitting I love old-school, Borderline/Crazy For You/Get Into the Groove/Like a Virgin/Open Your Heart-era Madonna.  I still vividly remember her writhing on the stage during the 1984 MTV Video Awards.  Like most kids my age who were neck-deep in puberty at the time, Madonna was a literal wet dream. lol

Mwahaha H3LL yes, I'll remember this ALL my life.

Here's my VHS of the french version... They kept the english title. Like they mostly do with Madonna's stuff. Weird.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/df/09/66df09a90dbf8d8b0111132fe7ab2159.jpg

Man of Tai Chi (2013).  Keanu Reeves' directorial debut, and he stars as the villain.  Lots of kung fu fights but way too much wire work and no real rhythm to them, and the lead actor has the screen presence of a sheet of drywall.  Big thumbs down on this one.

Reach For The Sky (1956), a wartime drama starring Kenneth More.

PunBB bbcode test

SUBURBAN MAYHEM [2006] rewatch

This is a movie that I truely freaking enjoy like damn H3LL. Crazy and violent story, hilarious but most of all, an INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE by the sexy cute Emily Barcly. Damn the scene where she fucks naked is truely a nice visual enjoyment. Hahaha

Story is totally sick and the cinematography is just too damn beautiful. Luv luv luv...

http://miff.com.au/assets/films/12204/suburban-mayhem.jpg