Topic: Warwick Davis Wants Leprechaun 7

On November 1st Warwick Davis was at a Borders Bookstore in Bournemouth, UK to promote the release of Small Town Folk (my review). Hopefully soon we will see the film get a U.S. release but for now you may be able to pick the Canadian edition. Anyway...

Read More : Warwick Davis Wants Leprechaun 7

Re: Warwick Davis Wants Leprechaun 7

Reason enough to call in Michael Ironside and his gang of fake-dead army dudes and terminate the little prick with extreme prejudice.

Oh!  Ha!  I called a midget a "little prick."  You know, he probably has that problem in real life?

LoudLon wrote:

Reason enough to call in Michael Ironside and his gang of fake-dead army dudes and terminate the little prick with extreme prejudice.

The minute i saw michael ironside and fake-dead army i was waiting to jump in with a reference to the film. 

after powers booth shoots the book keeper - "Dammit! I liked Jose. I honest to God did like him! But the count came up short yesterday. "

see i tied it in with leprechaun and extreme prejudice...

That's awesome, man.  I wasn't sure anyone would get that reference. lol

Ahh hell, i loved that movie.  i know theres a ton of people who either dont remember it or never saw it, its an unappreciated flick.

HEY is willow of good that little peck

I love Warwick and Willow is one of my favourite movies. Pity that Leprechaun is a terrible series. And pity that people of small stature do not just play people instead of  oddities or period pieces.

Cemetarygirl wrote:

And pity that people of small stature do not just play people instead of  oddities or period pieces.

You should take a look at Phil Fondacaro's career.. He does a lot more than just oddities or period pieces.. He was in Land of the Dead, a ton of Full Moon films, CSI and he was also in Willow.. Great actor who has done a lot of genre work.

Warwick Davis wants leprechaun 7, fair enough but do the rest of us?:rolleyes:

Theres been six Leprechaun movies?  Wow, you learn something new every day.  I stopped watching after the first one.

I wonder where he will be this time? Back in space, or back in the hood? Perhaps
Leprechaun 7: Under The Sea.

I say bring it on.  The series couldnt get any worse and its always good for some cheap laughs.

maybe they can get jennifer aniston to come back she hasnt done wnything special in forever tongue

I like his Pirates idea.. Its totally plausible and could make for a lot of fun. I also like the wild west idea that I guess is being thrown around. Thats the cool thing about Leprachaun is that he really can appear anywhere in time without it being a gimmick..

Screw that peck he owes me an apology for making all those horrible leprechaun movies. I hope wwe's version is good I thought see no evil was a good movie. Can's wait for part 2 to come out.

gerogemakil002 wrote:

i have seen this movie i never seen this kind of horror movie and anyone know how many horror movies are coming in this year.
Disney Warwick

Nice try, dipshit.  (Hope you like Disney)
Reported.