Topic: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 7

This week is a tussle between two tiny terrors as...

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/Chucky_zpscabae694.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/VS_zps44cdb67f.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/Gage_zpse696fa59.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE IN THE ACTUAL POLL!  Y'KNOW, THAT THING WAY UP THERE AT THE TOP OF THE POST?  WHERE YOU CLICK IN ONE OF THE LITTLE CIRCLES AND THEN CLICK THAT LITTLE GREEN BUTTON WHICH READS "VOTE"?  Yeah, THAT thing.

THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 7

Definitely Gage.  Chucky is inhabited by a puny human spirit, that isn't even that bright.  Gage, on the other hand, is possessed by who knows what, and it is most likely immortal.  So, bad ass demonic spirity type thing, trumps dumb ass human spirit.

My vote is for Chucky. He's proven himself throughout the Child's Play sequels to be very clever, cunning, and creative when it comes to luring in his victims and killing them. Gage, I don't believe, possesses those particular mental faculties. Gage has the undead mind of an evil child, whereas Chucky has the mind of a full-grown, experienced, adult killer. Plus, big butcher knife > measily scalpel.

Go Chucky, take care of that little squirt!

Seems someone forgot to post along with their Chucky vote; he's got two, and so far only Creech has justified his.  Don't forget the point system, folks.

My vote this week goes to...Chucky. Although he's small by stature, he has the mind of a adult. Chucky's more cunning, a veteran when it comes to killing, and as mentioned; butcher knife vs scalpel.

Winner: Chucky.

I think Gage would be the winner with his little evil cat sidekick to help him out.  Just imagine Chucky trying to put his soul in Gage's body.  There's no way the crazy amount of evil in him would ever let that happen.  Poor Chucky wouldn't even know what hit him!

I think lot of Gage's killing power came from his ability to charm or confuse people due to his age, this clearly wouldn't work with Chucky. Chucky can be a rather crafty and evil prick and I think would outsmart Gage rather easily. I give my vote to him.

Listen to me please!!!  We're talking creepy human killer against immortal demonic evil.  People seriously!

The toy will always win. FOREVER and ever. Toys are games. The PLANET is ruled by games and has ever been. So the winner is definitely an Evil possessed creature or toy, most of mine are creatures  so I identify more with'em hence the use of the word creature for the puppet, ESPECIALLY Chucky. HE'S PURE FREAKING EVIL!!! Plastic Evil at that.

Of course it gets my vote. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-24 00:38:24)

OMG!  You chose a ginger toy possessed by a common criminal over an immortal demon overlord!

Damn right I did, remember, I'm a Demon Possessed Toy myself so gotta give the noobs a little help. Mwahaha lol

Voting is officially over.  The results:

Chucky: 5 Total Votes
Justified Votes - 4 x 5 pts each = 20 pts
Non-Justified Votes - 1 x 1 pt each = 1 pt
Total pts: 21

Gage: 2 Total Votes
Justified Votes - 2 x 5 pts each = 10 pts
Non-Justified Votes - 0
Total pts: 10

Winner:  CHUCKY

Thanks to all of you who participated.  Keep your eyes peeled for round 8, which I'll be posting lickity split. smile

My take on this match:

Charles Lee Ray has at least a working knowledge of witchcraft; after all, he was able to transfer his soul into a doll (plus considering it's a doll's body, there are no vital organs that can be damaged -- he did take quite a bit of abuse in the first Child's Play, y'know).  So if Charles Lee Ray can transfer a soul into another object, who's to say he can't transfer a soul out of one?  Either way, I give it to Chucky; he's killed people much larger and stronger than Gage who, while he may have been demon-possessed, still wasn't all that tough.

My call: Chucky by dismemberment.