Re: The Dream Thread

my dreams have been all too vivid lately.  I gotta get back into the habit of writing down when I wake up.  I used to write horror stories based off my dreams.

^^^
I just write it here which is about the same except it's mostly BUT NOT ONLY Horror. lol

Watched Vamp U the last 2 days twice, an Horror comedy about Vamps in College so the one I made today was that. aside that there were no Vamps. I was eating at the cafeteria with some cool friends [that I've NEVER seen before] and were laughing our asses off. Then I discovered that I was doing the backhrounds for a comic that was in the school's paper. And there was a crazy party were a guy kicked me in the face after which I woke up. Damn asshole. lol

Very strange one last night. It appears that I was in some foreign country and I got stuck in the beginnings of a revolution. I was on a broad boardwalk with ocean on one side and a city on the other. Not sure what I was doing there... maybe taking pictures. I suddenly realized that there was a lot of turmoil going on up the street. As I looked up there I saw people running and falling. I saw some soldiers dressed in military attire firing weapons up the street and retreating. As they got closer to me I took cover behind a van on the ground. I watched as one of the military guys took machine gun fire and fell to the ground dead. And then I saw the revolutionaries. They were wearing all white with large white hats, almost like sombreros, and were firing machine guns indiscriminately into the many running people killing them. They were killing machines. As I lay behind the van I could hear some of them pass by the other side of the vehicle. I thought I should move to the motor end of the vehicle after they passed. As I started to make the move I saw more revolutionaries still making their way down the road. I froze only to see that one of them saw me. He began to approach and I knew he was going to execute me with a bullet to the head. Just as he was about to kill me I woke up.
Sheesh... I gotta stop eating lobster...

^^^
Woah, that'd make a nice movie. big_smile

Mine was weird. Once more.

I was driving a car which was a Chevy, I know because of the logo on the steering and zoop, I found myself in some kind of College with floors on the sides and a big hole in the middle. 8 of them high. I met a few girls and asked them how could I get abck outside to which they replied that there was only one way, the elevator which was passing by only every 6 hours. Damn. So I wandered around, talked to a few peeps until it came. The thing is that there were only 2 places in it so I grabbed the first of the girls and jumped in it. As soon as the doors closed, she transformed into a gorgeous Succubus with wild wings and horns.

We started getting naughty but then I woke up.

Damnit, always the same thing.
PLEASE next time let me fuck all the way trough. roll

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-22 12:49:55)

I had a dream I was a super hero a few nights ago hmm

I had a pretty cool, weird thought during a hypnagogic state earlier this evening during a nap.

This is the thought, are you ready? Dig this:

Multicolored Transparent Concept Bubble-Worlds Interfacing in Orbital Cycles!

In other words, I gotta lay off the juice (the juice, in my case, being coffee).

^^^
Wow, awesome!!! And what the H3LL are yu talking about laying off Coffee juice, are you insane??? LOL

Spent the sleep with Amber SEXY Heard. Nuf said. :)~~

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-03 19:09:21)

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Wow, awesome!!! And what the H3LL are yu talking about laying off Coffee juice, are you insane??? LOL

Spent the sleep with Amber SEXY Heard. Nuf said. smile~~

I've been told by many stunned and unfortunate victims that I indeed am insane, so I've always just taken their word for it. But I'm certainly not insane enough to refuse the coffee when it calls me. I was just joking when I said that. lol

You slept with Amber Heard?! I envy you!

^^^
Yeah I knew that you were. big_smile

Yep and what a night it has been. Couldn't breathe anymore, that's what woke me up. Really... Hahaha

Oh yeah, who the H3LL wouldn't envy me. lol

Vampy had a dream where she invented cold fusion, and we were all rich and famous, blah blah.  She woke up grumpy because she couldn't remember how it worked (???).

I can understand why, so damn complicated only Physics and Chemistry by themselves are complicated so the 2 together are even worst.

But cool, complicated stuff brings money. How easy is that??? I don't know. I'd be billionaire if I knew... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-04 09:57:05)

I sure wish this one was real...

The News girl which is really a cutie was extremely drunken live and she started to take her clothes off. Oh yeah. Too bad I woke up before she took her panties down though. Damn, always the same thing happening to me. Grumble. Always wake up before something cool happens.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2563732070/image.jpg

Insane one today.

I did another Hypoglycemia coma and trashed my DVDs once again but my new EVIL DEAD 2013 one was all in little pieces. First thing I did when I woke up was do a Sugar Blood Test but all was good, perfect even, 6.3 so I checked and of course my EVIL DEAD was ok. lol

Weird but so glad though, I would've freaked...

I'm at the park and someone pushes me from behind so hard I fall to my knees. I look up to see who pushed me and I see my body and 3 other people next to me. I'm no longer in control of my body. I follow my body and the 3 other people next to me. They go around stabbing people. They work there way down from the park to a school. For some reason no one can see the 4 people that are stabbing people except for children. Once we they get to the school the children start screaming but the teacher doesn't know why. By the end if the dream they leave one kud alive so he can see them kill their teacher. At the end of the dream the child tries to run out if the class room but the thing that has possession of my body grabs a table and smashes the kid.

^^^
Rad & Gnarly one!!! big_smile

Had a dream where I was riding in a sleigh attached to a penguin for a few miles on the way to my house. lol

^^^
Mwahahaha Insanely wild. big_smile

Mine was like always. Strange.
Was flying with Bats and Crows all around.

^ Which both sound like they'd be great flying companions. I love flying in my dreams...if I can manage to will myself 10 feet off the ground first, or not get caught in a tangle of branches. lol

Last edited by The Creature (2013-09-29 21:45:59)

^^^
Yeah they are cool indeed.

And I don't have branches, well yes but I make them vanish. lol

Mine are always weird.

Recently, I had a dream that I met up with some guy I went to highschool with, and we got on a city bus. I somehow knew that it was going to crash, but I didn't do anything about it. It smashed head on with another vehicle, rolled over several times, and got all crunched up, which killed everyone except for me and my classmate. Somehow we emerged without a scratch, so we went to some massive church/apartment building hybrid.

Of course, this was no ordinary church, as you could take a shit on the floor if you wanted to. I went into the music room, where some creepy guy in a tuxedo told me to play the piano if I wanted to know who was an alien and who was a human. I was like, ".....Uh. Okay then. Whatever."

For some reason, the piano was about 8 feet wide and had four rows of keys, so I quickly gave up on playing it.

I then went home and played GTA V. I tried to enter a cheat code that creates infinite money, but it didn't work the way it was supposed to. Instead of creating infinite cash, the cheat gave Trevor the ability to puke blood on people and objects, demonic style. Instead of doing the missions, I just ran around and made him puke gallons of blood on random NPCs.

Then I woke up.

I wish that GTA V really did have that cheat, it would bring endless amusement.

Last edited by Dr. Salvador (2013-09-30 13:30:59)

^^^
Weird indeed.
But I'm pretty sure some cheat like that exists, you just have to find it. big_smile

I sort of had a Frankenstein-inspired dream last night. I was a mad scientist working on the reanimation of dead tissue. On my lab table lay a pepperoni pizza calzone, and I noticed that it started to move slightly, and twist and breathe. Then five red, jelly-like limbs poked their way through the calzone, two arms, two legs, and then a weird insect-like head.

Needless to say, I opened up my refrigerator the next morning and decided to pass on the calzones and eat some cereal instead.

^^^
Woah that was a nice one. And yep, I'd have gone for the cereals too. lol

I know I had one but don't remember much about but it something to with Xmas day, 

This maybe the reason talking about Xmas on every post

^^^
Mwahaha lol

Last one I did, I was at war being a Stuka bomber pilot. I crashed so I woke up. Too much crazy maneuvers I did. Hahaha