Topic: Halloween: Bloodline

Anyone heard about this. Would be nice if this turned out to be good and they were able to get a major production of this made.

http://dailyindependent.com/local/x1724 … ing-filmed

Re: Halloween: Bloodline

After the latest two efforts of trying to revitalize the Halloween franchise with Rob Zombie, I'd rather the franchise just die out at this point. But it won't, and more (likely crappy) movies will come out. But it's just the way the industry works.

I would have preferred what Carpenter was originally doing with Halloween 3, and then sequels to that. But the fans had to whine and we are stuck now with crappy movies and us moaning anyway.

Bleh.

Just no more Rob Zombie as director or Busta Rhymes doing Kung Fu and I'd be happy about an upcoming sequel. I'm not hard to please when it comes to Michael Myers.

Last edited by MYERS4EVER (2013-09-26 17:31:41)

I just gotta stick up for Halloween 4.  That's still one of my faves.

Yeah I could do without another Halloween flick. They should have just let the original stand on it's own merits, but of course we couldn't have that. Nope.

I enjoyed most Halloween movies with the exception of H20 and resurrection. I really emjoyed finding out why Michael was the way he was in curse of Michael Myers. It's a shame they didn't continue with the story when Donald Pleasant passed away. From what I heard he would of became the new leader of the black torn. I heard part nine was going to have Jamie Lee survive the fall. Imo screw the bitch (cant believe she hated part four and five stuck up bitch) I liked the idea if having Lumis son continue his father's work. I'm all for another movie as long as they continue the old story.