Topic: Win World War Z Blu Ray Region 1

I have an extra copy of this so like I've done from time to time.  I'm having a contest.  The problem I'm having is coming up with a contest.  I need ideas for a zombie themed contest, so let's go.  This is open to anyone who can play Region 1 Blu-rays.  I'll send it expedited or tracked so you will get it before Halloween!

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/zombiepossum/HTC%20One/IMAG0297_zpse1c85a94.jpg

Re: Win World War Z Blu Ray Region 1

Maybe nobody wants this, LOL

I'll take it! No need for a contest. I'm awesome enough to win without one.

If no one submits anything by 11:00 PM, z3r0c00l has a new Blu-ray!

That's EST

56 minutes and counting!

And the winner is..........

z3r0c00l
(lol, pm me you addy)

That, was the best contest I've ever won. I'll have a speech ready shortly!

That was the easiest I've ever sponsored!

Clearly this was a trick.  Possum, knowing I have a genius mind with impeccable abilities, knew I would win any contest put before me.  I would then need to give her my address, whereby she would respond to my home and attempt to sweep me off my feet for us to live happily ever after.  Unfortunately for her, I did not see this Thread in time.

Of course, for this theory of mine to be true, you would have to ignore my inability to answer any of the many question Threads on HM like "The Re-Worded Horror Movie Title Game."  smile

Oh damn I missed that.
This idea to sleep in the afternoon make me miss lotsa stuff. roll

ENJOY Z3r0c00l man boy and thanks for putting this up floridapossum dear. You ROCK!!! big_smile

OMG! This has been up all day!  LOL  Y'all kept jumping over it.  But z3r0c00l sat and patiently waited in the shadows.  To the victor go the spoils!  We figured you guys just didn't want it.

Yeah, I'm not here during the day so I missed it.

And well I might of wanted it but not to get away from my nice nap time, enjoy my Nightmares way too much. Hahaha lol

DAMN! I missed out! Been wanting to pick that up too.

Ah, man.  I don't have a Blu Ray player so I didn't bother checking this thread.  I could have come up with an awesome contest!

Dang it.

Figures, stuff happens when I take a few days off.

LOL, z3r0c00l is thanking y'all right now, LOL.

Oh and Lon, it comes with the DVD and a digital copy.