Topic: NHL 2013-2014 season

Yup, pre-season games are started, sweet. Wonder how my Devils will do this year, last one wasn't really good. They didn't even do the series so hopefully my dear Martin Brodeur and the team will fix that. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-16 12:58:21)

Re: NHL 2013-2014 season

Watching the Habs/Bruins match right now.  Just happy to be watching Hockey again.   We'll see what the Leafs do this year but it'll be tough with the new divisions.

I'm still rejoicing in last season.  Won't even get into it yet.

Punk - Hope you're right about Marty.  However, I have a feeling we won't see the old him again.  I say that with no smirk, as he is probably my favorite all time goalie.

^^^
Yeah he rules. But he's not over yet I think, he's still in pretty good shape for a guy almost my age.
Hopefully he'll keep kicking ass.

JackBurton, didn't the Habs lost this one??? Think it showed last night but not sure.

Ahhh screw the Crapnadians once more this year. HATE!!! big_smile

Can't wait pre season done now it's time for the real thing.

Sir yes sir!!!

JackBurton, hopefully your Leafs will destroy the damn shitty Crapnadians tonight...

Can't believe fucking Strombo is their side. He takes a big drop in the admiration I devoted him... Mwahahaha

But I'm still DAMN serious. lol

Was INSANELY COOL to hear all the crowd of the Bell Center sing our National Hymn and the place is PACKED!!!

Power Play of the Leafs paid off. YAY!!!

Why 3 colours anyways??? 2 are enough. And these 2 are White and Blue  like my Je Me Souviens spot on Gaia's way cool flag. Hahahaha lol lol

Well, 1-1, it's gonna be an incredible game. Still 9 minutes left. Weee. I wish I could watch another game though. Ah well, Hockey Night In Canada, nothing will ever beat it.

THAT will bring back good memories to my fellow country mates. big_smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFN6ET3Y … redirect=1

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-01 18:55:16)

Will try and catch the 3rd between Leafs and Habs if not I will catch the highlights in the morning.My team doesn't start till Thursday.

My team, my buddy Martin Brodeur's team, the fabulous N.-J.

http://static.tumblr.com/3e79ce777d98e8ac2a38096d196e81ab/1yahvg6/Phdmispr6/tumblr_static_ccm-new-jersey-devils-30-martin-brodeur-premier-red-throwback-jersey.jpg

plays on thursday too against the Penguins...

What's your team KillerClown???

Was 2 very cool games tonight, tight matches with great plays, GREAT first games.

Winnipeg's Jets won 5-4 against Grestky's old Oilers.

Congrats Theli you Winnipeg dude which I don't even know if you like hockey...

Ah well whatever. lol

AND IT'S BEGUN!!!! WOOOHOOO Waiting since april is over and I'm happy about it. A DAMN FUCKING LOOOoooOOOTTT!!! big_smile

Have a nice season my friends and may your respective teams kick ass. But NOT against my Devils, you're BEWARE if your teams win against my Devils, the gates of H3LL will open and the Demons will be haunting you, I'm their boss!!! MWAHAHAHAHA lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-02 01:27:44)

Damn George Parros smashing his face off the ice was pretty nasty.

My team is one I am sure most hates LOL the Vancouver Canucks. I am so jealous New Jersey was able to get Cory Schneider hopefully he has a great carrer in Jersey.

^^^
H3LL yes it was bad...

Altough I was extremel HAPPY and was totALLY ENJOYING IT. screw TRICOLOURS!!! YEAH. pASSION HATING!!! hAHAHA

I've always loved the Canucks, part of my country teams so.

AND I LOVE Vancouver.

And yes Schneider was a nice acquisition. Weee!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-02 14:37:50)

Canucks VS Crapnadians now.
They better start playing now these dudes from Vancouver or I'll switch channels...

kXnPunk wrote:

http://static.tumblr.com/3e79ce777d98e8ac2a38096d196e81ab/1yahvg6/Phdmispr6/tumblr_static_ccm-new-jersey-devils-30-martin-brodeur-premier-red-throwback-jersey.jpg

This looks like their 88-89 (somewhere around there) jersey?  Bernie Nichols and Bruce driver if I remember right.

Absolutely. Damn you've got the eye!!! big_smile
Wooo!!!

The only reason I know that is from EA sports NHL games, and when they would do the retro jerseys.  Green / Devils are associated with that year in my mind now.  Couldn't tell you when they changes out of that color though.

Couldn't tell without Google either. And I'm a fan of them sooo. lol
But NHL's site tells me he wears the old style one often...

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=556396

He's special. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-12 23:33:04)

Speaking of the Canucks...anyone see the shorty they gave up tonight?

Not sure I know what you mean by shorty but man, they got destroyed by that team I detest the most ridiculously. They had such a hard time it was nuts.

They gave up a bad short handed goal.

Ahhh OK, yeah that crap. Bad one really.

Alright let's get some hockey talk going! The Winter Classic is going to be in my neck of the woods this January and I can't wait.  My aunt is the vice president of the engineering department of the University of Michigan (stadium it's being held at) so I'm waiting for her to hand me tickets.  Other than that, great hockey season so far.  My wings are kicking butt, my bruins are kicking butt...Wings kicked the Bruins butt, lol.

Fuck bad season yet. They better wake the FUCK UP!!! Tabarnak!!! Grumble.

21 NEW JERSEY   

DIV GP   W   L OT P ROW GF GA   DIFF   HOME AWAY   S
M    27   11 11 5 27  11   59 64     -5     5-4-2 6-7-3  0-4

Fucking shit. sad

AT LEAST THE HAWKS ARE FREAKING FIRST DAMN IT!!! lol

OldLaughingLady wrote:

Alright let's get some hockey talk going! The Winter Classic is going to be in my neck of the woods this January and I can't wait.  My aunt is the vice president of the engineering department of the University of Michigan (stadium it's being held at) so I'm waiting for her to hand me tickets.  Other than that, great hockey season so far.  My wings are kicking butt, my bruins are kicking butt...Wings kicked the Bruins butt, lol.

Oh damn that's incredibly cool sir. Lucky damn bastard, I hate you, I'll kill you. tongue

Seriously though yes, great season so far indeed, very impressive games and amazing plays that we the Ice Sport fans just love. Cold outside but Hockey warms my heart. Woo!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-02 22:34:47)

I'm probably not going.  My buddy got his tickets for the alumni showdown and winter classic today and my aunt, as of last week, hasn't even mentioned it.  I don't really care.  It will be super cold and I have a wonderful high definition television to watch it on from my warm house!

^^^
Hahaha yeah right on!!! smile