Re: Experiences with Ghosts, Spirits and other Entities

Anyone ever play with a Ouija board ? I have nothing happened. I was hoping something would happen. If you could talk to anyone who would it be ? I would love to talk George Washington.

Maybe that's why you get those shadow people attacking you , you invited them into your life by using the ouija board.

Opening a door to the paranormal and then not closing it is just asking for them to pay you a visit and stay around.

Haven't played. YET.

But yes, fmvgamer, once you open the door, it stays open.

Never tried ouija-ing before, but I'd be up for it.

fmvgamer wrote:

Maybe that's why you get those shadow people attacking you , you invited them into your life by using the ouija board.

Opening a door to the paranormal and then not closing it is just asking for them to pay you a visit and stay around.

I tried it afterwards and the shadow people left me alone. I think Ouija boards are over-rated.  I think certain peoplr are just attuned to the spirit world. Ever since I was a little boy I've seen things. Spirits have never bothered me until the shadow people.

^^^
Some of us are more persceptive to them but not everyone is that way.

Why the H3LL would I want to play Ouija???
Got enough of them around without that, useless. lol

^^^^^ I was trying to find someone I haven't been able to find. Not sure that person really exist...... I hope we meet one day if she exists.

Damn that's crazy weird just now...

Something in the basement is knocking on my floor since like 15 minutes.

Thing is that I DON'T HAVE A BASEMENT!!! My basement is the ground. So guess peeps from the Underground are waking up and wanna tell me they are here.

If I was easily creeped out, I'd get the H3LL outta here but nope, I'm not and I really enjoy it.

Now to explain what does this is impossible. And I prefer it that way. Not sure I really wanna know.

Damn the weird stuff happening here is INSANE!!!

I find myself much more skeptical than I used to be.

That said, I have had a couple experiences that were really odd.  They are pretty boring to the other stuff written here, and I may write about it at some point (not that I'm expecting anyone to wait in anticipation or anything).

Thing is, one of the things that freaked me out the most was something that happened with a Quija Board.  I'm not prepared to say something was communicating with me (us)...I don't know.

Just kind of rambling here.

I dig these boards.

As I'm very open to all these kinds of paranormal activities, way too much really, a lot of them come and talk to me with THE board. smile

Sometimes even way too much I got to shut it down...

But I truely have no idea why so much of this stuff happens to me THAT often. I would understand if I was still doing the same Psychedelic drugs like back then but nope. Alcohol and w33d CANNOT do that...

So I get on with it and enjoy it.

Should write a book or even try to find some of these Ghost Hunters to come in and check it out. I'll pay them with Jack Dan, should be OK for them. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-12 23:08:02)

kXnPunk wrote:

I dig these boards.
But I truely have no idea why so much of this stuff happens to me THAT often. ...

(There's a ghost crab in your booty-da-pooty.)

^^^
Mwahahaha
OH THAT Is what it is. lol

Whoomp, there it is....

http://moonwolves.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/crab-people.jpg

edit- you are welcome.
lol

Last edited by azathoth (2013-10-13 08:14:00)

Hahaha I thank you. big_smile

Possession once again. A pretty gnarly one this time.

My door is ALWAYS locked and when I do it I verify 3-4 times it's alright.

It just SLAMMED OPEN letting all that crap snow inside, windy as fuck now shit...

Damn you Demons, you like those games don't you???

Watch out when I get where you are, I'll fuck you all in the ass. Mwahahaha lol

Nope, NOTHING will ever surprise me anymore. Too late now.

Anybody knows of a good Ghostbuster in R.-D.-H3LL, Quebec, True Cold White North Canada??? roll

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxwq91lNEi1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-03 00:22:22)

I've had a couple of instances:

When I was 4 my mom was rocking me in a rocking chair, anyways suddenly I looked into the closet nearby and saw a woman looking at me smiling. I said, "Mommy, Pretty Lady". As you would as a todler. To this day my mom still remembers it and so do I so it was a real memory. It happened too two weeks after my grandmother died according to my mom.

Also, a few years ago I was in my friends house with another friend Suddenly I thought I saw something for a quick minute out of the corner of my eye. I said so to but my friend made fun and told me it was just my imagination. My other friend was all the way up on the third floor in the bathroom. We were in the basement. Anyways the window was not opened and suddenly the door to the room we were in just slammed shut on its own. My friend and I booted it up the stairs in fright. I did some research after and it turned out his street was built in an area that used to be a grave yard a long time ago.

Last edited by jfoley85 (2013-12-06 21:19:53)

^^^
That's pretty cool.

These dudes LOVE to slam doors, open or closed crazy. Happened to me numerous times.

And my Dark Cave isn't built over a cemetary, I'M THE DAMN CEMETARY!!! Mwahahaha lol

Holy H3LL that was wild what happened yesterday.

Picture this... Outside door, fridge, microwave, closet doors slammed open... ALL AT ONCE!!! Mwahahaha These guys make me laugh. lol

This is will scary hell out few

I was on this site typing about ghost then..........................

^^^
Mmmm... THEN WHAT??? lol

Found this pretty cool article about shadow people so I thought I'd share it.

http://www.hellhorror.com/article/8193/ … -Know.html

http://www.hellhorror.com/images/news/8193/xshadow-people.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oEJjHU3prw.jpg

I went out with a chick who's name was entity is that the same thing.

^^^
Yes. Definitely. To have a name like this she MUST BE EVIL no doubt... lol

You want evil my last girlfriend left town without telling me. Goof riddance she was boring anyways.

^^^
Even more Evil than mine that broke up on the phone...