Topic: *taps on screen* Knock knock...

Remember me? Long lost horror sister is tiptoeing back into the fold if they allow me home smile

Missed you lot horribly! Just had to take some time away from everything. Lifes been pretty strained, last few months been tons better though.

I see a lot of new names about in the main forums too!

UV smile x

Re: *taps on screen* Knock knock...

Welcome back!

Yay, Welcome back!

So, the prodigal Crispy returns.  You are hereby forbidden to take any more leaves of absence. 

Actually that goes for everybody.  Next person tries to take a bit of time off from the board, I'll personally introduce your teeth to the back of your throat. 

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

smile

Good to see you back on online again, Ultra. smile

Hi Crispy.  Good timing- now show up on Skype so we can discuss movie selections for HFest.  tongue

LoudLon wrote:

So, the prodigal Crispy returns.  You are hereby forbidden to take any more leaves of absence. 

Actually that goes for everybody.  Next person tries to take a bit of time off from the board, I'll personally introduce your teeth to the back of your throat. 

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

smile

Fool
I will feed

Aww shit

NO!  Right when we're gearing up for H-fest?  ARE YOU SHITTING ME???

Happened last year.  And on Skype, to boot.  I blame Canada.

Ugh.

Canada? Pfft. We do nothing tongue

^^
Yeah, right...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/127/0/8/Battle_Moose_by_Shinobilunchbox.jpg

MoonRaven wrote:

Canada? Pfft. We do nothing tongue

I definitely agree. We're just Evil, heh.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfiles/13407/04452CFB516846768C88EE918C2C7166.jpg

BUT YEEPEE!!! Welcome back in miss UltraViolence. Hopefully life treats you the good way.

Lol!!

Well i disapeareded again. Sorry.. Busy few weeks. Definately be joining you lot on halloween at some point.

*hides from Lon*

UltraViolence wrote:

Lol!!

Well i disapeareded again. Sorry.. Busy few weeks. Definately be joining you lot on halloween at some point.

*hides from Lon*

yaaaayyyyy leanne is back where she belongs. yeeeee haaaaaaaaa!

Yeah, be sure to come in for HM Halloween Fest UltraViolence. Looks like it'll be a fun one. smile