Re: Game of Thrones

Wow...not what I was expecting based on all the reactions.  I had two scenarios of people being killed I had come up with.  I was totally wrong.  That was shocking.

Definitely is. Woah man.
Gonna rewatch it later cause I like the way it has put me in. Yes I do.

I like being troubled. lol

Some of the over reaction by people are priceless. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78juOpTM3tE

Oh my gooooood noooooo!!! Is what we hear the most. lol
Hilarous!!!

The reactions are priceless.
Though it makes you wonder...why are people recording themselves watching tv??

^ Someone here probably knows for sure, but some of the comments (and the end credits) seem to indicate there was a request made somehow for people to do this.  In many of the cases others were filming the person, and the filmer seemed to know what was going to happen.

The real question is, am I the only one that watches this show nude?  I thought everyone did.  Odd.

^^^
That's a good way to be like all the naked girls we see on the show. lol

I only watch it nude when the women on the show get nude.  Don't ask me to explain the correlation between the two...

I don't need to ask you to explain cause I KNOW the correlation between the 2. lol

hahaahahah

Season finale tomorrow!  Gots ta do some maneuvering to see it.  I'm actually not that excited, as although there will be a lot of tension and drama, and a lot will happen, it is doubtful there will be any form of resolution whatsoever.  So, it will be a major set up for next season.  Mind you, I'm not saying they shouldn't do it that way, or that other shows don't...but c'mon.  Give me one of the fu**ers heads that has been pissing me off.

IMHO opinion, the show is setting up to have Arya, Bran, and the Dragon Mother make big pushes for the Throne in a later season.  Those are the good guys (or gals) and most people like them.  Ayra has been getting effed from every direction, and has a big bad new potential ally, so I think she's one to watch.  Will be interesting if there are some genuine alliances formed.  These bad fu@@ers need to lose their heads.

I agree that Arya's to watch. And it'd be cool to see Dragon Mother head for the throne. Bran rocks.

But yes some heads definitely need to fall. Violently hopefully.

Looking forward to see this last one and also the next season. Of course.
I love this show. How can you not anyways??? big_smile

Solid finale.  Looks like the show is prepping for an alliance from some of the good groups...or the entire show is going towards the direction of those snow creatures, and how that will affect the living.  Next season looks to start spring next year.  I find it ridiculous for a show that has full offseasons to only have a ten episode season.  I should have gotten into the books.

That said, this is a brilliant suspenseful show.

No comments on the finale?  Is everyone still in shock from the previous episode?  Looks like filming for season 4 starts in July, and they are planning another Spring release.  Pleanty of time for me to read the books!  smile

*** EDIT ***

Not really planning on reading the books.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2013-06-13 00:16:07)

There was a cool interview on Leno with Martin, Jay said to him man, you create characters that people watching it love and then kill them?? What The H3LL. lol

Still shocked but I'll survive, awaiting the next one impatiently.

Not interested in reading the books either. Prefer rewatching the episodes got the 3 seasons burned on DVD so... Why would I read the books, prefer much more seeing it. big_smile

Disappointed with the season finale.  Not because it didn't have the penultimate episode's shock and drama -- and it  didn't -- but because a couple scenes aside, it was the same as the rest of the season.  I haven't read the books but am aware that the show follows it reasonably close, but it's been announced that GOT is going to last seven seasons, and there aren't enough books to fill in those extra seasons, which means we'll probably get more slow, uneventful seasons like this one.

That's not to say I'm giving up on the show.  Far from it.  But I'll be going into future seasons with my expectations set a little lower.

I think the real finale was episode 9.  That was crazy!   And the torture scenes were over the top for TV.  I am looking forward to see what happens with the couple that just got married, I think they will end up being good together eventually.

DirtyGirl wrote:

the torture scenes were over the top for TV.

That part really disturbed and upset me.  That dude is absolutely sick, and the name thing was horrible.  It bothered me to the point where I stayed up thinking about it.  I'm not complaining about it, just complimenting the writing and acting.

I wouldn't say that it disturbed me but rather that I enjoyed it a damn lot.
I'm sick too so... lol

^ I figured as much.  smile

lol

I am fond of this show! but it is said that book is much interesting

Hello Sara, nice to meet you.
If you plan on hanging out here for a while, drop a post over at the "Introduce Yourself" thread.  I'm the resident monkey (have a complimentary banana smile ), and Punk is well, a punk lol .  Have fun!

Seems the Bad Lip Reading folks are at it again...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ … s/?a=88612

10 Hottest ‘Game of Thrones’ Girls

http://guyspeed.com/hottest-game-of-thrones-girls/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d6c40f2903d60efe64d77fff906ef995/tumblr_mjnhxrHE5K1rco4h9o1_500.jpg